Male And Female Forum Members

Pollywaffle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the dog forums I am on have more women than men... Actually from what I have seen there are more women than men in agility, obedience, working trials, showing... Men are like gold in our agility clubs LOL they are so useful for shifting all that heavy gear!!

Heh heh. My husband comes to agility class to hold one of the dogs when I'm running the other dog. He helps us set up and put away the equipment - and has noticed that all the heavy stuff gets left to him.

I've noticed a few people trip up with my username. It's sort of a double whammy. :laugh:

I remember being surprised when I found out GT was male - also was very confused by both Steve and Erny for a very long time. I was convinced Steve was male for a good 12 months!

Samman and DR are the only two that I've always known are male. Just too manly for their own good! :p

And yes, I am female. :D

I guess I was the male mentioned in by the OP. Where's the rest of the guys? I'm feeling in the smallest of minorities right now! Haha!

Oops, thought you were a girl!

Haha! I wonder why? Is it just because the default thought is that there's usually females on here? Or do I write like a girl?

I'm female, I don't think most males would use my username :laugh:

My avatar is because I love and collect black and white cows :D

Yes I always thought Steve was male, though I had seen some references to a female, I just thought it was his wife using his login :rofl: So now I know :o

Lynn

I'm a guy but rarely ever post. I learn a lot by reading stuff and post if I think I can contribute something useful to another (excepting this post I guess). I just don't feel the need to chat and post photos. For a while I thought I might get into the spitz thread (not much happens in the Akita thread) but it was just too full of estreogen (SP?). Too many *squee*'s and stuff for me (sorry girls).