Dreams Do Come True ! :)

julesluvscavs

Hi Everyone :)

I was going to wait to do this post until our Puppy comes to live with us, and it was all official, but I am way too excited to wait to share!

Some of you may know already, especially if you are my fb friend, or in my Cavalier fb group or in the 'Waiting for a puppy' thread here on dol biggrin.gif

I have wanted a Tri colour Cavalier for ever, but fate stepped in and we were blessed with 2 beautiful Blenheim's over the years instead, which are the loves of our lives! But after being on the lookout for quite some time now for the 'right' breeder and then having to wait on a waiting list, the time is almost here.. 7 more sleeps to go !

I can't believe I am finally getting a puppy for the first time in my 46 years of life, and a Tri coloured female one at that !

I am pretty much into believing in fate and when the stars align at the right time etc and to top of it off Miah (pronounced My ah) and her siblings came a bit early and were born on my Husband's and My 8th Wedding Anniversary (in the evening) last November.

Miah is Aboriginal meaning the Moon. Im very into Moon phases and she was born during a Full moon, which most of our more significant life events have occurred when its been a full moon.. Her registered name also has Moon Light in it biggrin.gif

Her breeder is wonderful and I had met her a few times over the years at the SA Cavalier fun days. She has been giving us regular updates from well before Miah was born, and is very caring and thorough which we were looking for in a breeder, as we have had with Joey and Renaes' breeder over the years as well:)

So all going smoothly she will be coming to live with us next weekend, the breeder will be bringing her to us wohooo! She will be just over 10 weeks old then.

Im sure Renae and Joey will be besotted with her as much as we are ! (We have already met her) biggrin.gif perhaps the cats not so much laugh.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos of your new bundle of joy :)

Thanks ES !! pics of her in my signature link.. to her blog :)

Oh congratulations Jules!!! What wonderful news. Pics next weekendprovoke.gif. Have you decided on a name?

Thanks WM !! Yes her name is in my post ;-)

and pics are in her blog, theres a link in my signature :)

:) :)

Thank you persephone :)

So happy for you Jules! :cheer:

You have been waiting so long for Miah to come along. :heart:

Wishing you many years of love, joy and happiness together. :)

Thank you Rach!! I have haven't I biggrin.gif xoxoxo

For those of you who have your signature feature thingy switched off and can't see my link to Miah' blog and pics, here it is http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

I am so so so excited for you! I love her name and also am a big believer in fate and everything happening for a reason. :D

Thank you ! biggrin.gif

I've been lurking in the puppy thread and counting down with you Jules :)

Oh have you stans mum hehe.. Ive seen others come and go in there since i started posting in there, my turn next laugh.gif

For those of you who have your signature feature thingy switched off and can't see my link to Miah' blog and pics, here it is http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

Phew! Thank goodness you posted that! Miah is absolutely gorgeous. Her colouring is beautiful.

Thank you westiemum smile.gif There were only 2 tri's in the litter so I am very lucky that the breeder chose us for her little girl one !:)

We have met the parents and the extended family, they are all lovely and very friendly !!

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs