It Can't Be :(

Kirislin

Yep! it's good news all round!! :thumbsup: Andrew Turner's just been and both Pagan (my mare) and Kibah the whippet are going well. He thinks Pagan's eye is finally healed, what we have to hope for there is that it doesn't break down again, and Kibahs eye is healing and he says it's not a tumour, just something old dogs get. So I am happy. :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! it's good news all round!! :thumbsup: Andrew Turner's just been and both Pagan (my mare) and Kibah the whippet are going well. He thinks Pagan's eye is finally healed, what we have to hope for there is that it doesn't break down again, and Kibahs eye is healing and he says it's not a tumour, just something old dogs get. So I am happy. :D

So glad they are both going to be ok! :)

todays update, it's really starting to dissapate now. :D :thumbsup: When I think I very nearly booked her in to have her eye removed! :eek: I hope these photos are educational to other dog owners. Dont panic and immediately think the worst, as I did.

I am so happy for you and Kibah, Kirislin.

And I hope with all my heart that people listen to your advice, particularly people who have their dogs operated on for "luxating patellas". The vast majority of these operations are totally unnecessary. :cry::cry:

It's the same when people panic because they find their elderly pet has a heart murmur- LOL. Hopefully we'll all live long enough to have heart murmurs.

Sorry to go off on my soap box :o

You must be so thrilled. Kisses to Kibah and Pagan.

Kirislin, now might be a really good time to buy a lottery ticket! So very pleased the eyes have it lol, have been following Pagan's progress as well. Just FWIW, dogs really are amazing, I had a blind dog at one stage, she went for walks like a seeing dog, she was very very special to me. Please give Pagan and Kibie a pat from me.