Too Far You Have Taken This Dog Grooming.

MrsD

What the hell?!?!?!? :eek::confused:

Dog grooming competitions

A lot of people will have dressed up as a character from a Disney or Star Wars film at some point in their lives but not many will have dressed their dog as one.

These astonishing pets were all contestants at different 'creative dog grooming' contests across America, where winners can scoop over $30,000 in prize money for a single event.

The images were taken by animal photographer Ren Netherland, from Florida, who travels thousands of miles every year to the country's most extreme grooming competitions.

article-2343785-1A60CAFA000005DC-237_470x552.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they look great! To be honest these poodles are probably used to the amount of grooming that goes into these anyway, so don't have an issue with it!

I'd rather see a poodle that's been groomed to look like yoda than one that hasn't been brushed for a year :(

These are competition dogs - they enjoy the attention - much like show dogs. This is not something done in a salon for everyday pets. I can definitely admire the skills taken to achieve this even though I don't particularly find this example attractive LOL. At least hair dye and weird scissoring washes and grows out.