I Year Ago I Got The Phone Call

casowner

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is pretty chilled and him and Azure are great mates, if he is in his pen she has to go and lay in her crate :laugh:

He grabbed her collar and took her for a walk

post-23033-0-32859300-1376300814_thumb.jpg

Edited by behluka

He is pretty chilled and him and Azure are great mates, if he is in his pen she has to go and lay in her crate :laugh:

He grabbed her collar and took her for a walk

Aaaaaw! I loved the first pic of the two. But this one is even more gorgeous.

Ahh Behluka, I am very jealous. I wonder how long it will be before another litter of CAS are born. The only female I know of that isn't spayed in Aus is Danara. I'm sorry you didn't end up with Wolff though, I know your son was very excited for that! Congratulations all the same though! Jealousy is through the roof! :laugh:

Ahh Behluka, I am very jealous. I wonder how long it will be before another litter of CAS are born. The only female I know of that isn't spayed in Aus is Danara. I'm sorry you didn't end up with Wolff though, I know your son was very excited for that! Congratulations all the same though! Jealousy is through the roof! :laugh:

Yes not getting Wolf was very difficult and Ben was gutted but we will get a wolf sable bitch in the future if one is born. Now that I have gotten over feelings about Wolf my common sense has kicked in about the importance of temperament over appearance when it comes to them. Wolff is co owned with Lilli so she will have to import a bitch for Wolff :laugh: then I can get a Shamash pup too that is not related to the lines over here.

Wolff is great with the kids and has really taken to my youngest Luke, Ben adores him too now that he is getting over the colour thing. Our home has too many variables to risk things and I know how much work sharp CAS's are and I anticipate Wolff being a very capable guardian but also have the true nature of a CAS so I am looking forward to our adventure.

What is the exact colour called so i can put it on my letter to santa.

white :laugh: when he was born his ear markings looked black but have faded out, his brother is a wolf sable like my ASD Azure. If anyone is confused about the above post there were 2 pups Wolf and Bear, my pup Wolff was Bear but we kept the name Wolff even though we didn't end up getting the puppy Wolf

Oh my goodness, Wolff is such a cute bundle of fluffy buttness.

Looking forward to watching him grow..................................................... and grow.......................................... and grow :D