Anyone Here From Marrickville Can Answer What Breed It Is?

Katdogs

This is so funny. :laugh:

I know (of) that dog. It's owned by a friend of a friend & (according to my friend) is a Kangal. He lives with a little black cocker as a bestie. :)

I havent seen the owner for ages, but she's a FB friend & has posted heaps of photos of him. He is stunning & HUGE!!!

Let her know she had DOL stalking her house looking for him :rofl:

:laugh: I so will! She will crack up!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know (of) that dog. It's owned by a friend of a friend & (according to my friend) is a Kangal. He lives with a little black cocker as a bestie. :)

I havent seen the owner for ages, but she's a FB friend & has posted heaps of photos of him. He is stunning & HUGE!!!

Congrats on cracking the breed, dee lee...

But minimax's investigation & pic were not wasted. The pic answered my first question... why doesn't a dog that lives on a roof, fall off?

Now off to google 'Kangal'.

Katdogs was right Kangals and Anatolians are the same now :D

Yay I got it right! Thanks dee lee for solving this!

Magnificent beast - I'd love to meet him at street level. How big is he compared with your Goldie, dee lee?

Katdogs was right Kangals and Anatolians are the same now :D

Yay I got it right! Thanks dee lee for solving this!

Magnificent beast - I'd love to meet him at street level. How big is he compared with your Goldie, dee lee?

I don't know, sad to say, I've only seen photos of him. But comparing him to his cocker mate, I'd estimate he'd be double Honey's height.

I didn't know Kangals & Anatolians were the same- cool!!

Re the privacy issue, maybe delete the photos?

:thumbsup:

Unbelievable. So did MM get the right place? Besides the bakery that is... :laugh: not for lunch :laugh:

ETA: I drive down Marrickville Rd every day normally...now for some dog spotting :)

Edited by Flying Furball

So it's not the Marrickville yeti? Or a panther? Sheesh! :laugh:

Disappointing isn't it :laugh: .

Sadly, I don't have much call to go to Marrickville anymore. I used to go through there regularly to the place where I bought my raw dog food, but they have closed :(

I'll just have to go for the pastries :D ...... and to try to see a Kangal IRL.