What Is Your Favourite Animal To Own

Rascalmyshadow

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like so many animals, for so many reasons!

I like rabbits because they are incredibly cute and really entertaining to watch, and they can be so friendly and snuggly.

I like frogs because they are really fascinating to watch and I love setting up their tanks.

I like fish because they are nice to look at, and I like setting up their tanks too!

I like chickens because they have such unique, quirky personalities and their social dynamics are better than an episode of Home & Away

I like cows, just because :) When you get to know them they are really very lovely... Some of my best memories are laying in long grass with a cow laying beside me in the mid summer sun

I like sheep because they are fun, and really mischievous!

I like rats because they are so clever and affectionate...

I want all the animals!

definitely rabbits, I've had 2, one when I was a teenager and the last one was a perfect apartment pet, he passed away in Dec last year.

Here's Spike munching on some watermelon :)

Now that I've got my doggies though I probably won't have any more bunnies, too much effort to keep them apart, not to mention the god awful smell cleaning the cage :p

post-49536-0-18878600-1382401480_thumb.jpg

Hmm...have a cat, don't like cats; had fish, never again; had an axylotol, too hot here for them anyway; had hermit crabs, boring; had a cockatiel, don't like birds in cages; had mice, loved them and now would love a rat! I've leased a horse also, would love another if I had enough room, and I would really love a rat! But really, my heart lies with dogs, and I'd chose another dog over any other animal any day :D