Breeder Wants Me To Pick Pup Up Early

Cheys232

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother and sil have a labrador which is beautiful so I'm very aware of what the breed are like, I don't know anyone have Goldens so that's what made me ultimately decide on the Labrador, I should be able to pick her up after the 12th of March I'm very excited and feel that I have made the right choice, I'm lining up some puppy school and looking into further training as well, but I may need to come back here and ask all sorts of questions!

You really may need to come back and share more photos!!!!! Pretty please, and could you do this?

Long term, I am sure your choice has been what is best all around.

So now you are on 11 sleeps to Puppy Come Day. Very exciting.

ETA: read the full thread VM..... just saw ROSE, what a darling x

:angel:

Edited by VizslaMomma

Yes I will come back it's all go ahead I pick Rose up on the 13th of March which is good will give me time to thoroughly puppy proof as best I can and get everything she needs ready for her :)

:thumbsup: Congrats on being open to taking advice on board, and it looks like you have been rewarded with an adorable girl who will be a much loved family membee. Looking forward to reading about her new life and seeing lots of pics . :D

Yes I will come back it's all go ahead I pick Rose up on the 13th of March which is good will give me time to thoroughly puppy proof as best I can and get everything she needs ready for her :)

So excited for you, and the beautiful Rose ( And family)

:angel:

Thanks akristin :)

When I was searching for pups I came across a seller that was selling purebred lab puppy's not registered or vaccinated or chipped for $500 they were nearly 9 weeks then I wonder what became of those puppies they were adorable but I learned something here, I don't want to give someone so irresponsible with their puppies health a cent if my money those poor puppies :(

We are down to 8 days to go can't wait to bring Rose home have been watching lots of training videos in the meantime :)

Cheys, it is surprising how many people come for a registered puppy, having had a health disaster with a non-registered one. Renal failure, dropped dead, skin conditions and so on and so forth. If no one supported these people, they would soon give up, and fewer pups with those conditions would be born.

Sad, but true.

Good luck with your baby. almost time now.