Vet Kept Dog Alive For Blood Transfusions

HeelerLove

I shouldn't have watched the video. There's no excuse for what they did.

Mr Tierce told the Star-Telegram the allegations were "all a bunch of hooey", saying he had only kept Sid alive because "I just couldn't bring myself to do it (put him down)".
:mad

I bet the bastard charged the owner for the "euth" too...

If I have to let one of mine go to the Bridge, then I'm there when it happens... never any chance that a vet could mistreat my dog, or some bleeding heart vet nurse decide to "save/rescue" said dog.

T.

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all a human comes up with another way to abuse animals. He kept it alive for 6 months! I don't understand how he can be pretending to save some people's pets while doing that behind the scenes. Wrong in so many ways. That man should not be allowed to practice anymore let alone own an animal. Imagine all the excuses he will give for his appalling behaviour. He is no better than those people who kidnap kids and keep them in basements for years for their own amusement. The only reason he has stopped is because he got caught. The worst kind of person if you ask me because he doesn't see he is doing anything wrong.

:cry:

I simply have no words to describe the dismay I feel for the owners and the animal and disgust I have toward the vet and everyone at the vet, who knew this was happening for six freaking months...

I simply have no words to describe the dismay I feel for the owners and the animal and disgust I have toward the vet and everyone at the vet, who knew this was happening for six freaking months...

pfftt.... six days would be bad. But for that long, ABHORRENT.

If he has done that he is a vile morally corrupt unethical excuse for a human being. Not only that the dog ( and others) were kept in squalid conditions, there are no excuses.

This a good reason why you stay with your pet while it is euthanased. 99.99% do the right thing, but I would not risk that 0.01% being able to pull that shit with one of mine!!

If he has done that he is a vile morally corrupt unethical excuse for a human being. Not only that the dog ( and others) were kept in squalid conditions, there are no excuses.

This a good reason why you stay with your pet while it is euthanased. 99.99% do the right thing, but I would not risk that 0.01% being able to pull that shit with one of mine!!

Yes completely agree. I need to be there and see it.

I now know from DOL it happens but I never even would've thought a vet would not do what you asked and paid for when it came to the best interests of your dog. If a vet disagreed with the wishes of a client then I would expect them to say that, refuse to pts or offer other options, but not to do this behind an owner's back, with complete disregard for the dog itself. Just evil. I'd even feel sick if I thought my dog had received blood taken from another dog in this way.

Absolutely vile, he should be struck off and stuck in jail and used for medical experiments.

I like your thinking.

Me too.

A vet should do those things DM, but unfortunately even a complete arsehole can become a vet.