My Girl Is A Teenager

MadWoofter

I realised that Tess turns 13 this month :thumbsup:

Not bad for a big girl, considering I thought I'd nearly lost her a few months ago.

For a treat she got a new doona cover and pillow case for her single mattress bed (which takes up most of the lounge-room floor LOL). Here she is doing what she does best - sleeping :D

post-10870-0-74223500-1400637484_thumb.jpg

:birthday: Tess. A great age for a big dog - and your presents look super.

(Had to laugh when I read the topic heading - thought it was going to be about naughty teenage behavious - but my nearly 12.5 year old BC Kirra says that older ladies can do whatever they like :rofl: .

:birthday: Tess :party: Enjoy your lovely prezzies girl & rest easy.

Tassie, I thought this thread was going to be about being a naughty teenager too for some reason. Don't know what I'm in for then when Stella gets older if these older girls think they can do what the like cause she pretty much thinks that now :rofl:

That's just awesome, what a lucky girl she is as she is obviously well loved. It's amazing how much they get away with when they get old...I can't remember when the last time Casper did what I tolf him. I'm hoping we'll celebrate his 13th birthday in September!

Enjoy every precious moment you have Tess in her life, may there be many more, healthy months/years left.

My Zeddy will be 15 at the end of August... and she scared me last year just like your Tess did earlier this year...

Zeddy is still going strong now, and is showing only a bit of arthritis so far - sees and hears just fine. I do make sure her bed/bedroom is warm at night during the colder nights, and she gets Meloxicam if the overnight temp is going to drop below 8 degrees - just helps her old bones to let her get up in the morning. Once she's up, she's all good for the rest of the day.

Here's to Tess keeping on going strong for a fair while yet... I'm sure that our love for the oldies does give them strength and better health for longer.

T.