Help Me, Please - Lupus?

We now have a conclusive diagnosis. Olivia has come back home for her final days. Her skin problem is actually cancer and it's invading her body.

She's been diagnosed with epitheliotrophic lymphoma.

The hospital rang this morning to let me know her red blood cell count had dropped even further. Her red cell count is down to 17%. She also has an antibiotic resistant bacterial infection in her ear that they're not sure how to treat.

She's comfortable and sleeping a lot. I've bought heaps of favourite food for her. All the things she's never been allowed to eat - roast chook, ricotta cheese, flavoured yoghurt and even little sachets of puppy food and adult dog food 'with gravy'.

Looking at her skin, and her energy levels, I'm expecting we're talking days and not weeks. :cry:

I can take some solace in the fact that she's apparently not in pain, just not feeling well and she's very, very tired.

Edited by ~Anne~

Oh Anne. I'm so sorry

You've done everything you could and have given her every chance. I'm sure you'll give her the best last days she could have, surrounded by those who love her and she loves.

Hugs and all my positive thoughts at this horrible news and time xoxo

oh, Anne .

Nothing will stop you feeling shattered ...

I wish you peaceful goodbyes over the next few days , lots of memories , and the knowledge that Olivia has had your love and support .

:hug::flower:

know that I'm thinking of you ....