Meeting A Breeder- Gilbert Is Home!

Cosmolo

ABC- if you come to Albury end of March you can meet him!

Thats so interesting jata- i am going back to look at those photos now!!

Gilbert is sleeping on a pillow pile on the couch and so is OH- now thats cute!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABC- if you come to Albury end of March you can meet him!

Gilbert is sleeping on a pillow pile on the couch and so is OH- now thats cute!

:cry: Now that's bribery!!! :laugh: I am pretty sure I'll be able to make it up. :D

NNaawww very cute! Where's the pic?! :(

No real mischief- he is super confident though so i am sure we will get a little creative exploring from him. He has only had 2 accidents inside so far, one restless night in his crate and trying to chew a few things we'd left lying around. He is super smart- has started learning sit and drop and knows his name pretty well already. Clever little cookie :D

• 5 months later...

With all of the posts about finding ethical breeders lately, i thought now would be a good time to post a Gilbert update and again say how happy we have been with our wonderful registered breeder. :rofl:

Gilbert is now 7 months old and is absolutely everything we could have possibly wanted. I didn't think it would be possible to get everything we wanted- right down to colour and markings but yet, here we are! :(

Our breeder continues to keep in contact and has re assured us a few times when we have had a few minor concerns- even though these concerns were months after we took him home. We wouldn't hesitate to get another puppy from her and will now always have at least one JRT in the family!

We would also like to thank weisnjac from DOL- without her friendly and helpful pm, we would never have found the breeder that we did.

To all of those looking for a puppy who have to wait- believe me, when you find the right breeder, it really is worth the wait.

Edited by Cosmolo

I totally agree with all you have said and also needed to add

What an absolute cutie!! His name just suits him down to the ground as well. Isn't it great when you have a puppy that surpasses your expectations. I know with the WHippets I had some faily high ones, but they have far surpassed those.

Keep us updated :shrug: