August Photography Challenge - Everyone Welcome!

Ashanali

I've never joined one of these challenges because I have a sh!te Kodak point 'n' shoot 4MP thingy.

But as I was tidying up some files today, I stumbled across this photo I took of a dahlia in my sister-in-law's garden. So here 'tis. Maybe I'll treat myself to a decent camera post-thesis :( and manage a photo a day. These challenges seem like a great way to learn from one another :laugh:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from two dog walks - took my camera on the second one!

Such a beautiful light - taken walking along the pine track across the road from our house.

ps. still no children :rofl:

1-7.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-6.jpg

these two aren't that interesting, but some flare and a kind of white streamer thingy on the second one

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

R & A and anniek, fab shots to finish off the month. I havent posted much in this challenge but have really enjoyed everyones pictures and this particular shooting into the light has really changed my ideas about how you can achieve different effects.

Do we know what next month is yet??

have really enjoyed everyones pictures and this particular shooting into the light has really changed my ideas about how you can achieve different effects.

I agree :love: to Ash. I am loving the challenges and even though I've had my 400D for over two years, I have taken more pics in the last couple of months, trying new and different things - it's fantastic motivation.

Yes I am still mainly shooting the dogs, but under different conditions :love: