The Feline/canine Fight - Who Wins

WildatHeart

For those that can't view off topic yet.

Dog: For some reason I think I'm going to be in biiiiiiig trouble for something...

DSC_0263.jpg

This is for making my mother push me off her lap to suss out the racket you were making in the bin

DSC_0258.jpg

This is for chasing away 'my' birds I was stalking through the window

DSC_0259.jpg

This is for stamping your big, smelly paws on my claws

DSC_0260.jpg

This is for getting entering my litter tray and taking my "Tootsies"

DSC_0261.jpg

They are the most wonderful photos. I love it when the dog and cat play together. We used to have a burmese (who thought he was a Rottweiler). The fun they would have and they both adored it. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

:hug::o Lovely! I love it when my cat takes Rory(BC)'s head between her paws and starts licking his face.

And he's taken to licking her bottom for her - she lets him - I think he's discovered where the 'kitty crunchies' come from :hug: .

yeah it is beautiful

we have laid back cats here too..i love when the cats take the initiative and start the play with the dogs

Like when they do the whole 'i'm just walking past you doing nothing' and then when they aren't looking pounce on them surprising the dog. :hug:

Just love the Dogs face in the first set of pics.. like ohh going to get you now, no now, no now.. so cool...

We have two Ridgeback girls, both big solid girls and one tiny Birman cat, 3.7 kilos. She rules... Both the Ridges are terrified of her... no real reason why.. think she psychic's them out.