Rocco

rocco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I can't stop crying.

I wish so much we could share your pain Serena. I guess we are, but I wish it could help you more.

Rocco will live forever with all of us, your stunning photos & stories have made that a certainty.

Thank you so much for sharing Rocco's life with us.

The biggest hugs ever to you.

Vickie

I don't think I could say it any better than this and hope Vickie does not mind me borrowing her words

We love you Rocco - rest peacefully big guy

What a beautiful tribute to the big guy.

Rocco certainly entertained us Doler's (with the help of Ralph). I loved hearing (and seeing the photographic evidence) of their latest adventures.

He sure was one of a kind, and obviously well loved.

Run free Rocco. :(

Hugs to you Serena. :rofl:

Serena, wonderful tribute to someone you and many DOL members loved very much.

Rocco will be with you forever and we will remember him.

My first encounter with DOL was all about Rocco. Thanks to your art, he has gained immortality (whatever its worth).

Thank you Rocco for sharing your life with your human partner.

Thank you Rocco for being the wonder dog.

Run free the Magnificent One.

Edited by Anna

Rocco was larger than life and in the memory of so many folk he will live on as THE Bullmastiff. I will never forget him.

I am so very sorry for your loss Serena. I hope you can find some small comfort in the fact that in his time with you, Rocco touched so many hearts.

:( to you, Cindy and Ralph.

I'm in tears after reading that Serena. All our love to you - I hope that in time your heart will mend. We're here for you if you need us.

Run free Rocco. You always made me smile. More than once I looked at a photo of you and Serena and felt like I had to go and hug Zero - you'll be very sorely missed by a lot of people. :thumbsup:

RIP big guy, so sorry for your loss. He will be missed by all who knew him through your photographs, a real character and the perfect ambassador for his breed.

eta

I remember when he featured on that program, don't recall what it was called. He was the only one polite enough to sit there and wait to be told it was ok to eat, meanwhile all the other dogs ate everything while he sat there waiting for permission. What a great dog a real champion.

Edited by Lo Pan

I am so very very sorry Serena. There are no words that will help but know that you have all of our support. Your tribute to him was something else, very moving. I hope in time your heart can be healed, although without a doubt he will leave a big hole there :cheer:

RIP big fella, be good xx :thumbsup: