Any One Else's Dog Too Precious To Go Out In The Rain?

We just spent ages trying to get Bella out of the river, yet it is now raining and she is acting too precious to go and do her business! Any other dogs like this out there?

Yeah, I have a Dane who loves the spa. But she'll get out if it's raining :mad

Charlie doesn't mind the rain... BUT, when he comes into the house it a different story. he realise he is wet, then throws a tantrum till someone gets him a towel, as soon as we put the towel on the floor, he will sit there still giving us a sad look as though saying 'mummy, i'm wet. i don't like it'.. while i dry him off.. :mad:rofl:

Charlie doesn't mind the rain... BUT, when he comes into the house it a different story. he realise he is wet, then throws a tantrum till someone gets him a towel, as soon as we put the towel on the floor, he will sit there still giving us a sad look as though saying 'mummy, i'm wet. i don't like it'.. while i dry him off.. :mad:rofl:

:rofl::o ;)

The Borders haven't been happy this weekend but the weather has been pretty feral. They don't want to come in the house either, they are just unsettled. Brock (large male border) managed to crawl underneath his trampoline bed yesterday when it started raining again. I got him inside but after a couple of minutes he wanted out again.

My lot LOVE water if it is THEIR idea! :o

Horse water troughs - check :mad

Dam - check :rofl:

Puddles - check :rofl:

Bath - you're kidding right?

Wet grass - now you definitely DO need your head read!

Rain - not in THIS life!

;)

Yes, my house whippet doesn't like getting her paws wet. She holds on to her bladder till her eyeballs are practically bobbing up and down

edit to add: after reading the above posts it looks like a few more whippys are quite precious with having wet paws :mad

Edited by whippets

Yep. I get the filthiest look from Dora everytime I make her go out, but I stay there until she pees so she basically has no choice. She was better when she figured out that we'll stay out in the terrible rain till she does her business, so now she just shoots out, trying to get it over and done with as soon as possible :laugh:

Kei stands with 2 paws on the cement under the veranda (one front, one back) and cocks his leg onto the grass from there :laugh:

If he needs to do number 2's he holds it until he's busting then bolts out, does his business and runs inside again!

Yes, he HATES the rain.