Chi Chi 'n Me

Jed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I never saw this thread the first time around.

I am glad Steve bumped this with Chi's update and pics.

I miss Jed's stories. She tells them so well. She paints a beautiful, comical and close bond picture in this one.

Come back soon Jed. Chi Chi will be missing you as well as us.

Edited by dyzney

I'd managed to keep it all together until I read this. :rofl:

Jed, you hang in there....Chi Chi still needs you!

And Chi Chi...it's your turn now angel. You have to do for your mum, what your mum did for you. Watch over her and keep her strong!

I always loved the pics of ChiChi... and now, after reading this story... it's cemented the fact that she is a spunky little thing, loaded with attitude - just how I like them :rofl: I'm now not surprised at all that she survived.

I have to say, reading that I had numerous laugh out loud moments, and a few tears. I can say, I'm very pleased that Chi made it - I'm sure she will be the best kind of medicine for Jed when she comes out of hospital. Who can resist a character like that?

Happiness in the face of adversity... it will be the motto going forward won't it? I guess there's no better mascot than little ChiChi then is there?

God bless little ChiChi - and hears to many more years of projectile vomitting, falling down, running the show - and to seeing Jed through her recovery.