Prepare Yourself For Some Puppy Cuteness

Kirislin

8 girls and 2 boys. I am not having any thankyouverymuch! They're all dilute brindles of some sort, (meaning they dont have black pigment,) partis, with lots of white and some almost solid with heavy brindling. The kennel name is Sarsanet, Gail Knightbridge, she's advertised on DOLs puppy page I see, and the sire is a Peperone dog (they have kennels in the UK and here).

Edited by Kirislin

I was just telling the breeder that I'd posted some photos and she said she hates photos of puppies with their mouths open, oops :thumbsup: so I suppose she wont like these photos. I think they're cute!

Awww.. I think that the photos with their mouths open are cute! I told my partner and he's like "Whippet puppies? Cute? Nah...", then showed him the pics and he totally agrees that they are adorable!!

OH_MY_GOD!!

I just want to smoosh them all they're sooo cute!!

Actually very good timing Kirislin, I have been meaning to ask you to post more whippet puppy pics - there was one in your signature the other week and I was intrigued by the cuteness ^_^

- Astred

4593294874_1d8792ca9f.jpg

This one is so cute. It's like the older sister is reminiscing her puppyhood.

:thumbsup: she was so funny, just after I took that she put her head right back and started nuzzling her mums teats, she was seriously thinking about having a suckle and Gail just firmly said her name and she was like. Oh, I wasn't doing anything.

this is the one I'm talking about :love:

a few come out next to each other ... there is no space/enter between pics that's why ... probably has something to do with monitor size too :cheer:

That's the one I love too, all feets and mouths. :thumbsup: They are all lovely.

I met a litter of 10, 3 week old smooth Collies on the weekend - must have been something in the water when these litters were conceived. OMG they were gorgeous and highly entertaining - could have watched them for hours.

OMG!!! i'm in love!!!

seriously, how cute are they all?

I'm so glad you all like my puppies & thanks to Linda for taking so many photos.

Some of these puppies are still for sale if anyone is interested. See my entry in the DOL whippet puppies for details.

Cheers,

Gail.