Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazzie, so sorry to hear of the loss of your mum and the injuries to your dad and baby. Sending lots of hugs and healing vibes to you all. Such a wonderful person for thinking of others when your own grief is so new.

I agree Rommie & Lewis. Jazzie such wonderful strength, and a kind and caring soul, to be able to see through your own grief and think of and send well wished to someone else in need.

I hope your father and baby girl are recovering quickly. I am so sorry that you have lost your mother, I will be thinking of you and your family too during this difficult time. Sending you and your loved ones :hug:

Mona - your poem was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Thinking of you and your loved ones Jed. Please continue to be strong.

Have lit a candle for Jed & Jazzie.

Hugs to you Jed, don't know if I could cope with all this being public, like you I am a private person.

It's just everyone wants to help you, you are held in such high esteem on DOL!

Have lit a candle for Jed & Jazzie.

Hugs to you Jed, don't know if I could cope with all this being public, like you I am a private person.

It's just everyone wants to help you, you are held in such high esteem on DOL!

Same here, and agree!

Candle Lit for Jane/Jed, my sincere sympathies for your loss Jazzie.

There are absolutely nothing we can do now but pray, hope and be positive and WAIT for Jed.

There is a saying in the State Emergency Service that we have in emergency situations and disaster relief...

Hurry up and wait.....cause sometimes you just want to get out there and help, but they haven't collated everything and you sit around for ages just waiting

be patient people

Our love and support is there regardless....

No disrespect intended as clearly Jazzie did not intend to derail the thread but perhaps a separate thread can be started for Jazzie?

This way people who are only coming into this thread for updates on Jed do not get confused about what is happening - it also means that people can pay their respects and give their support to Jazzie separately. This would be the most respectful way of handling it.

Didn't see this until tonight as I've been away in Sydney. Then I was in OT and saw all the candle avatars and thought, "Oh hell, something's happened", and went and had a look around.

So sorry to hear this news. How devastating to lose one's companions and home in such an awful way. RIP to all the beautiful souls gone to the Bridge :D

Best wishes and healing thoughts go out to Jed and her family. May they find peace and solace in each other, their remaining pets, and in the well wishes of the many many DOLers who have posted here, and who hold them in their thoughts and hearts.

I have made a donation to MDBA Pacers. Thank you to everyone who has organised things, attended to the animals, dead and alive, and provided and offered help and donations. DOL is a wonderful community.

No disrespect intended as clearly Jazzie did not intend to derail the thread but perhaps a separate thread can be started for Jazzie?

This way people who are only coming into this thread for updates on Jed do not get confused about what is happening - it also means that people can pay their respects and give their support to Jazzie separately. This would be the most respectful way of handling it.

Yes, I agree, that's an excellent suggestion.. Jazzie could start a thread and ask Troy to move the posts regarding her tragic situation into her thread.

Jazzie too needs our support and of course we want to send our thoughts, prayers and well wishes to her but I think this thread should remain about Jed.

When Jed is well enough she may read this thread and see just how loved and respected she is and how important she is to us. I hope it will aid in her recovery to know that we hold her in such high regard, that we are thinking of her, praying for her and awaiting updates about her, hoping for news of improvement in her condition.

Jed has a very hard road ahead of her to be ever able to cope with her loss. Maybe our posts might be of some help in her emotional healing.

It becomes too complicated if there are two separate issues in this thread. Danois I agree that would be the most respectful way of handling the situation.

i've only read up to when it was announced that magnus had been identified so i'm not up with the latest...

so now i'm numb,

i wanna tho express my deepest appreciation for everyone involved, and to ...

jane, i'll get to know you one day :D

sorry, i'm too lost now,

a light shines for all that were lost ... but never forgotten

i havent been on here for a while due to my own personal Loss last week My mother was taken away in a car accident my dad seriously injered and my baby girl also injured, but after comming on here and reading this it make me aware of how great everyone on here are.

First and foremost My sencere condoliences go out to Jed and her family and hopes that she make a great recovery in this very emmotional and painful time.

Now i would love to take the time to let you guys all know You are all fantastic. I know myself if it hadnt been for great friends and family i would not have been able to get through this last week. Jed would not be aware what you guys are doing at the moment but im sure when she is feeling up to it and sees how great you guys are it should give her the strenght to come through this hard time.

Wishing Jed all the best and RIP to her beautiful animals, Play free at :D

I am so sorry jazzie :thumbsup::rofl:

I haven't posted until now as I have just been to lost for words.

We are all here for you Jane, as you have been for us. We all love, support and respect you more than words can say.

:D RIP babies who didn't make it :thumbsup:

I start tearing up just thinking about it. I hope in some way the outpouring of empathy and support that DOLers have shown for Jed will somehow find it's way to her and gently rest around her shoulders like a soft comforting blanket.

Prayers and blessings for the people who will have to break the news to her too, that's going to be one hard and heartbreaking job :o

Will be burning more candles over the weekend :eek:

That's a beautiful thought, Yellowgirl - I am sure that positive thoughts help the healing process.