Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Almost 102,300 views for this thread.

So many people needing to check in on you every day Jed, willing you to heal. I hope it is somehow helping.

Another candle lit here tonight.

Thats huge.

Thoughts of jed pop into my head during the day, particuly as there has been a fatal house fire in North Melbourne.

ETA As posted to soon.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Jed,

It feels as though we're all sitting in a virtual waiting room, hoping the doctor will stick his head around the door with a small piece of good news from time to time. And every now and then somebody lights another candle to carefully place beside your bed to remind you, when you awaken, that you haven't been alone, we were all here for you when you were sleeping.

Rest well Jed, so that you can grow strong again. :rofl:

Good morning Jed,

It feels as though we're all sitting in a virtual waiting room, hoping the doctor will stick his head around the door with a small piece of good news from time to time. And every now and then somebody lights another candle to carefully place beside your bed to remind you, when you awaken, that you haven't been alone, we were all here for you when you were sleeping.

That is beautiful LMC. I have that image in my head now. And you are right, it does feel exactly like that.

All the very best Jed. We are all thinking and waiting.

It feels as though we're all sitting in a virtual waiting room, hoping the doctor will stick his head around the door with a small piece of good news from time to time

and one day that will happen

Thinking of you Jane and family

:rofl:

Good morning Jed,

LMC very well said.

ETA> Joining the others on a seat. :)

Edited by Bilbo Baggins