Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for the photos. Its wonderful to see that they are all happy and healthy again.

Now its your turn Jed. Get well soon. We are all thinking of you and your babies are waiting for you :thumbsup:

Thank you Steve for posting those piccies.

They are so heartening.

such precious little dogs, great to see them looking so well, and cared for with such love :thumbsup:

I hope Jed will be allowed a fluffy visitor or two once she's further down the recovery road.

fifi

Lovely pics, they all look so well cared for - well done to the wonderful people taking such good care of Jane's beautiful dogs. :laugh:

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts Jed and praying that you get a little stronger each day. :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the pics Steve - it is so lovely to see all the poochies looking well and enjoying some sun .

Little Chi chi is super cute in the coat :thumbsup:

They will all be so instrumental in Jed's recovery once she is out of hospital - one of the best tonics i'm sure she will have.

How heartening to see the lovely survivors... and that ChiChi - well hasn't she become quite the star? :thumbsup: I think I'm in love.

So glad to hear that they are doing well.

Also more healing prayers for Jed, hope today is a good healing day.

More cards and a post cylinder have arrived and have been added to the pile in the box waiting to be delivered personally to Jed.

The Cavvie brood and boxer puppies were all given a thorough vet check today and all came up trumps, vet commented several times on the excellent condition they are all in, ( some a little too well fed!! :D )

Some more photos for you are on their way.

Thanks for the update goldchow - so pleased to hear the dogs are all so well.

Thanks for the photos Steve - so heartwarming.

Still thinking of you Jed. Have relit my candle.

Edited by Georgie-boy

loving pics updates :D

i come on here several times a day to see if there is any update, and seeing those pics warms the heart.

still thinking about you Jed. you're still in my prayers.

I hope someone is printing those photos for Jed to look at when she's up to it... I'm sure she'll be happier then, knowing that her surviving furkids are getting so much love and attention while they wait for her to come back to them...

Thank you so much for posting the pics Steve... another Chi Chi fan here who's loving her new coated look... *grin*

T.