Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Improvement is a great word to hear regarding Jane's recovery :laugh:

You gals in the waiting room might appreciate some smuggled in wine to toast to Jane ;) White / Red or Bubbly ?

With all this love in the room it certainly will be guiding Jane's recovery.

So many candles burning for this lovely brave lady - we won't need lights in the waiting room.

God's speed Jane - keep on taking baby steps - there are a lot of healthy wet noses waiting to greet you.

Much love to all those taking care of Jane and her babies :D & to all those here in this forum

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@_____________________________@ @_______________________________@ @______________________________@

(rolls in a few more really big couches to accommodate the growing crowd... and their furfriends...)

My gosh, look at the size of those sofas! The rolled arms are so comfy too! Doggy friendly sofas also I see, with Bilbo Baggins crew hanging out with the rest of us. I think one of them might have dropped something though. *waves hand in air*

Great news Toohey.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us all know there has been some improvement in Jed's condition. That is really fantastic news. :laugh:

Anyone like backgammon??

Backgammon fanatic here. I'll join you.

Glad to hear of a small improvement today Jed, take whatever time you need, we have a quite a comfy spot here to wait for you.

Good morning Jed,

It feels as though we're all sitting in a virtual waiting room, hoping the doctor will stick his head around the door with a small piece of good news from time to time. And every now and then somebody lights another candle to carefully place beside your bed to remind you, when you awaken, that you haven't been alone, we were all here for you when you were sleeping.

Rest well Jed, so that you can grow strong again. :laugh:

Totally agree, LuvMyCav and beautifully said.

Still sending healing thoughts to you, Jed.

I am horribly shy but I am sure after a while I will warm up to you guys in the waiting room as I know that we are all here for the same reason - faith in the human spirit and appreciation of Jed's courage

Just whip out the photograph album, Casowner. I can already see Jed starting to smile when you tell us the stories of the zoo plans and all the wonderful creatures you already have living with you.

Just got up for a quick check on Jed. All pretty quiet in the waiting room at this hr. At least there is enough room to fit the Rottis in for a quick snuggle on the sofa.

...oh, I see what you mean by old old old magazines here.

Jed, it will be light in another couple of hrs again, another day dawning. Soon enough you will get to experience daylight, when you are ready to wake up. Take as long as you need.

Love to you and your family Jed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

----

----

----

(brings in a pile of much newer magazines to read)

some improvement... way to go Jed!!! Keep being strong... your friends and family are waiting patiently to hear news like that! May your road to recovery be smooth from here on...

OK - so now I need to decide whether I'm going to join in playing Backgammon or Canasta...

T.

Dear Jed -I am so very glad to hear that there is a little improvement. Baby steps will bring you back to us.

Ummmm who left the Guide to the Goat Keeping..Something on the floor? The Newfies have been patiently waiting but with all the warmth from the candles there has been a little bit of a Drool Explosion and now Jed's wonderfully instructional book is basically sealed in Newfie Mucous!!!

*quickly tries to dry the book off over the candles which are still burning brightly*

Edited by Brooke