Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Actually in this waiting room - thanks to Harminee- dogs fur is miraculously cleaned up as soon as it sheds - chocolate has no calories - and even those few brave souls drinking Slippery Nipples never become messily drunk - so I am thinking the dogs can chew and gnaw on anything with no damage done, right Harminee????

Hey Brooke... in this room everything is possible,

their is only one rule :: being positive is a must.

QUOTE (Toohey @ 24th May 2010 - 09:06 PM)

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

This is the last update from Toohey. And yes it is saddening that Jed had a setback, but with burns especially the type that Jed received, are an incredibly bumpy road (( 2 steps forward, 1 step back))but we still need to keep positive for her.

Well I must be off for a while and get some housework done...

Edited by ~Harminee~

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popping in with some afternoon tea - fresh scones, jam and cream.

No further news on Jed?

*plonks herself on a sofa between some furries. Easy to see who has the run of this place!*

Edited by Golden Rules

Hi all, just popped in with a clean bomb from petville!

There that's better all those crumbs and jammy smears all gone!

Oh yes and here's some fresh coffee - mmmm!

Seriously though, this is a wonderful thread, so warm, welcoming and positive.

With all this love and warmth I hope some can be picked up by JED and it will help her to keep on healing

Bless you all xx

Hi all, just popped in with a clean bomb from petville!

There that's better all those crumbs and jammy smears all gone!

Oh yes and here's some fresh coffee - mmmm!

Seriously though, this is a wonderful thread, so warm, welcoming and positive.

With all this love and warmth I hope some can be picked up by JED and it will help her to keep on healing

Bless you all xx

I agree......I just love the positive vibes here....Jed will be back.....we are all sure...and will welcome her with open arms..

QUOTE (~Harminee~ @ 26th May 2010 - 12:24 PM)

their is only one rule :: being positive is a must.

*nods*

Although, you are allowed to shed a quiet tear every now and then...

absolutely..

Just remember though that the very critical stage for Jed was the first week or 2.

Now we are going through the normal setbacks that will affect a burn victim. This added with all the emotional things that will be facing her.

Until we know for sure what is going on from Jed herself or those that are close to her,, we just have to be positive and send all those possitive vibes to Jed for her healing

Back again :o Mr TSD is currently making coffee - any orders? I'm having a short (strong!) macchiato but he will do flat white, long black, short black..... :) I do like the look of those scones though.....if I can just squeeze one tired Dally in the corner on a soft bed - he's just had some training and a big gallop in the mud :laugh:

The sunset this evening is beyond stunning - it seems to throw a special air over this already magical waiting room. Plenty more gorgeous sunsets where this one came from, Jane - all in good time :)

Don't forget your candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=dol

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Have re-lit my candle and sending all my hopes and prayer for Jane to get through all this.

Just had a mad baking frenzy and realised I made way too much (if that is possible LOL)

So I shall pop a whole heap of hot macadamia white chocolate cookies and Rocky Road brownies on the table for all those in the waiting room to nibble on.

It is so lovely to see all of you and the furbabies in the room - I really really want a Newfie rug at home - it would finish the room of beautifully & shag is all the rage at the moment design wise :o

Take care lovely people

If only we could all take a small percentage of Jane's pain and suffering away - so that her burden was not such a heavy load :)

Have been without internet access where I currently am and will soon be offline again.

This is just awful news. I cannot read all of what has been said just now, but will later.

Please, please, please will Toohey or Steve or somebody pass on my very best wishes for a good recovery to Jed and to fight, fight, and fight back.

I know she will, but I just need to let her know I have not been ignoring the situation.

Prayers are coming as soon as I get off this keyboard.

Souff

Just popped in all to say hi and have a wine with you all.

Jed, we aren't here to rush you, you take your time, we are patient people, heck we have dogs, we have to be patient.

Speaking of which, ah Bronte, please let go of the Newfie tail, its not a drive toy for you to shake and defluff.

Off to check my candle is still burning bright.

Souff I had forgotten that you did not know. Yes Katdogs sometimes I have to reread the title to make it real.

I go about my normal life and something happens/is seen that reminds me. Like last week when I went to a friends place via a different route(blo$%$^ Tom Tom) I saw a burnt out house. :D

candle relit.. just popping in the with entire maremma crew (all 8 to add) to the positive vibes emanating from "our" waiting room to surround Jed during her journey back to health

H

ps. Dennys dog is a committed leaner so be strong everyone -he thinks it is an endearing trait

For Jed

Waddles in to waiting room........snuggles down next to newfie and the rest of the gang.....slides onto the table some fresh scones, strawberry jam and fresh cream...............and watches these bloody cane toads quick our butts once more......mmmmmmmm............next game maybe

Edited by Bonduca