Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Toohey, thank you so much for keeping us all updated, whether the news is positive or not so positive, we really appreciate it.

As others have said, we're here for the long haul, and will wait as long as it takes.

Another candle lit.

I'd love to play jacks but I've completely forgotten how... :)

*grabs a comfy spot on one of the couches instead*

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you Jane and your family..

Its raining and cold here today, just the day for staying in doors, might just sit down in one of these bean bags if no one minds. Hope its ok to have my four cavalier girls in here, I know they are a favourite of Janes.

Hi Everyone...

:: parks bottom in a warm chair,, puts Gemima on my lap grabs a hot coffee ::

I brought by cross stitch today, and a radio ... that way i can watch you girls play jax as well. Gosh i haven't played that since 6th class

Another day Jed on your road to recovery, whether it be a step forward or back, we will be here waiting.

Edited by ~Harminee~

Ummm *trying to look nonchalant* Are Jacks OK for the Newfies to catch like flies???

Actually in this waiting room - thanks to Harminee- dogs fur is miraculously cleaned up as soon as it sheds - chocolate has no calories - and even those few brave souls drinking Slippery Nipples never become messily drunk - so I am thinking the dogs can chew and gnaw on anything with no damage done, right Harminee????

Jed - we are using this waiting room to keep our own spirits up so we can continue to nurture you from the overflow of positive energy this room generates.

(Plus we now have fresh sliced fruit to go in the chocolate fondue so that may tempt you to get better even quicker!)

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :laugh:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

That is great news!!!!!! I have been popping in here many times a day, wanting to see this message and now it is here!

Keep up that good healing Jed.

Diddo, so glad to hear Jane is making a postive progress. Be very happy to see her back in the forums again. :)

Dyzney........yum Sambucca................this could get really messy..........and I forgot about threading the needle lol....but wait here is a bottle of baileys to go with that Sambucca.............I love Slippery Nipples....just grabbed a few shot glasses for us......................oooops there goes one of those Jacks as I was trying to catch flies lol....this could be a great night....Hope we don't get too noisy..........Jed promise we will try and keep quite :):laugh::confused:

Oh yeh, slippery nipple, yummy. Oh and it is Opal Nera, has to be, it's the best.

these jacks are ones that the dogs can't see or smell, so they don't eat them. Clearly I have lost my jacks skills. More practise.

Morning Jed, hope your night was restful and lots of healing was done. You are always not far from my thought if not totally in them.

MM - pass one of those girls - I need a Cav blanket.

Morning everyone & Jed. Still sending lots of positive, healing thoughts.

I have fresh espresso coffee and croissants - perfect for brekkie.

Edited by Georgie-boy

Oh- I'm a bit late this morning... still.. it's nice to be back ,amongst all the dogs/people & food :laugh:

Morning, jed... Hope you are finding the going a bit smoother today :)

Oh- a bag of fresh donuts for you to share :confused: just cinnamon/sugar ones , as jam is too sticky on dog fur :laugh:

Keep fighting Jed, you can do it. And we're all here with you, humans and doggies, sending you strength.

I love the waiting room, you guys are hilarious!

Fran, yes, last update was the setback unfortunately, I think Cavalblaze was probably just catching up on the thread. I'm sure the next update will be a step forward though :)

Plus we now have fresh sliced fruit to go in the chocolate fondue so that may tempt you to get better even quicker!

I'll just have the fruit thanks. Happy to share any with Jed.

'Morning Jed. Bed is a good place to be on a day like today, at least where I am. Snuggle up and let yourself heal.

:):laugh::confused:

Goodness! Not sure that I can fit in a lammy or a jam donut after that lovely bowl of porridge but I'll sure try :rofl: At this stage they have priority over the fruit!

Clearly the magic in the waiting room is working, as I somehow have room for 3 cats on my lap......although now Zig is trying to play with Dizzy, I don't know how long that will last! Might just borrow that small desk in the corner, if no-one minds, so I can get some work done on my laptop.

Rest easy, Jane - everything is being taken care of so you can heal at your own pace :laugh:

Had a blackout at work this morning - so of course, as soon as we came back online, here I am to check in and yet again, send lots of healing wishes your way Jed.

Sending sloppy doggy kisses to you and your fur kids - from my girls :laugh: