Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

Thank you for the update Toohey.

So sorry that this is such a difficult road you're having to travel Jed. We're not going anywhere, candles will stay lit, prayers will keep being said and we'll all keep waiting.... :thumbsup: gentle hugs. Keeping your family in my thoughts too, I hope they're coping okay and getting plenty of rest.

Oh dear! Not the news I was hoping to read.

Not entirely surprising though. On the burn ward, it is often one step forward and two steps back in the early days. (And it is still VERY early days). As someone else has already mentioned, that will eventually become two steps forward and one step back.

Hang in there, Jed. It's a long road, but you are not walking it alone. :thumbsup:

I am sorry to say that Jed has had a setback today despite showing such good progress over the weekend.

So sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but she will need a lot more time and lots more positive wishes.

I'm sorry to hear that Toohey.

But it is only a set back. Hopefully nothing too serious. It must be very tough on her family and close friends.

We have got plenty more positive wishes, no worries there and Jed can have as much time as she needs.

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by dyzney

Thank you for the update Toohey,

I was speaking to a nurse friend who has worked in ICU & burns units, she said time will be a huge factor and expect setbacks.

Hoping with all my heart this is just a small hiccup for you Jed.

Thinking of your family too, as they travel this road with you.

Just making a morning coffee and lighting your candle again.

fifi

Hang in there, Jed. It's a long road, but you are not walking it alone.

Thank you for the right words. Somehow mine went missing after reading about the set back.

Get well Jed. Get well.

Off to light another candle of hope (or 2)

Dear Jed - we are in no rush - we are all happy to sit here and lend you our strength and support as you do all the really hard work of healing. Take the time you need, be gentle on yourself and know that we are not going anywhere!

*Settles back in a comfy chair leaning against a big Newf with her little dog in her lap and gets out her battered copy of The Four Agreements to re-read*

Loving all the healthy soup guys but is there any Black Forest Chocolate about??*

I think we should definitely smuggle Chi-Chi into the waiting room in her bright little coat - anyone up to sneaking her past the guards???

:thumbsup::banghead: Naughty Jed!

You know we all want to give you real hugs so you can feel the warmth and love, and hear all the good wishes coming from hundreds and hundreds of people around the world.

Keep going girl. The design of a special bag is in the planning so ChiChi can be smuggled in. :bottom::laugh:

:rolleyes: :confused::laugh: