Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

I never can find mine to re-light. ;)

Noisy, you just start another one :)

Oh yes, I do.

Sometimes more than one 'cause I can't find the one I just lit. :o

The more the better! :(

Sending lots a cyber- hugs :) :) ;) to you Jed.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even imagine how special Jed's first post is going to be, it will be one of the most special moments in (at least my) DOL history I reckon. I wish there was some way we could soothe the pain in her heart now that the physical pain is abating.

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :eek:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

:rofl:

Thanks so much to those who have taken the time to give updates :eek: . It really does seem like we're in a waiting room, hoping the doctor will pop in and give us some news. I just love this DOL waiting room though, all the candles, flowers, lovely people, comfy couches - with snuggly throw rugs, and the dogs snoozing together or cuddled on available laps. And that beautiful smell of coffee and warm muffins. So lovely :rofl:

My thoughts and prayers are with you Jed. Stay strong, ChiChi needs you ;)

Home from work, just popped in to put my feet up and catch up on the news... have a big pot of home-made beef and veggie soup and some fresh crusty bread - anyone want to share?

so glad to here that Jed is on the mend, news we have all been waiting for and it feels like a flood of relieve has swept through the DOL community.

prays and candles for your recovery Jed, keep strong and know we are all here when you are ready, take your time and know that your in our prays.

:D Great to read Jed's getting better and better!

Such great news........looking forward to Jeds wonderful posts again.....helpful and honest..

and we have all been patient and loving....what a great group to be part of......ppl from everywhere sharing a love of animals and making lifelong friends here....

:(:) hugs to everyone

Finally made it after a day of bed rest and finishing my assignment. Very pleased for positive news on Jed, this is really great. Now I'm going to cuddle up with the Collie, with Newfie fur over my feet to keep them warm and watch telly and stress that I haven't done my assigment right.

Oh, just going to relight candle before I sit down...back in a tic.