Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popped in to see if there is any more news since yesterday, lovely to see the new flowers, candles and supportive faces around the room. So many different doggies too.

Have to go and finish an assignment, but will see you all tomorrow, and I'll be hoping for more news about a further improvement in Jed's condition.

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :)

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :laugh:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

Fantastic news :)

Jed, take all the time you need. We'll be patiently waiting. :laugh:

Linky for anyone wanting to light another:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=dol

Thanks for the link LMC - I can never find it when I want it!

hope Gemima and lilly behaved themselves while I was napping..

Making Lasagne for dinner so will pop some in when it's finished for those that are hungry

Be back in a while

:: off to relight my candle and feed the hungry household.. ::

:laugh: YUM!

Thanks for the game of crib - have to go do stuff outside now- hopefully the doctor or someone will pop in with an update while I'm away . Would anyone like some hot chips? Home made?

Oh yes please - they will go nicely with Harminees lasgane.

I picked up a pavlova from The Cheesecake Shop on my way home tonight and thought I'd leave it in the waiting room for all the sweet tooths. Still thinking of you Jed.

Goodness we're eating well tonight.

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :laugh:

OMG! This is the best update - thank you Toohey!

Still thinking of you Jed - you take all the time you need - we're happy to wait. :)

Edited by Georgie-boy

Thanks for the update Toohey - brilliant news.

Sorry gotta steal some tissues!!!

Will love to heard from Jed when she "pops" by.

Excellent, excellent excellent.

Got to go and make dinner - might bring back some extra Porcipines (meatballs with rice and other stuff!) mashed potato's and peas.... anyone like some :)

Come on guys....we're down to 83!!!

Plenty of candles to be lit :) It's a nice place to visit ..and just down the hall from the waiting room .C'mon in, pause and reflect , and light jed a candle

Here, I'll show you the way there.

186 5 countries :):laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

199 now.

I never can find mine to re-light. ;)

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one ;)

That's wonderful news!!! *reaches for a box of tissues* Thank you for all of the updates Toohey, it's been greatly appreciated. I'm sure we're all looking forward to the day when Jed is well enough to give us an update of her own. ;) :rofl:

I second that. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

Didn't anyone here think to bring the tissues? ;)