Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys....we're down to 83!!!

Plenty of candles to be lit :) It's a nice place to visit ..and just down the hall from the waiting room .C'mon in, pause and reflect , and light jed a candle

Here, I'll show you the way there.

186 5 countries :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::cheer:

199 now.

I never can find mine to re-light. :)

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one ;)

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

That's wonderful news!!! *reaches for a box of tissues* Thank you for all of the updates Toohey, it's been greatly appreciated. I'm sure we're all looking forward to the day when Jed is well enough to give us an update of her own. :):laugh:

I second that. Thank you.

:love:

Didn't anyone here think to bring the tissues? :D

:love::o 240 from 4 countries today.

Just dropped off some boxes of tissues they are over in the corner up high so the dogs do not shred them. :D :D

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :thumbsup:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

I felt such a wave of relief wash over me reading this update Toohey.. I am also shedding some tears but this time they are tears tinged with some happiness. We will all be here waiting for you Jane when you are ready to have "vistors"..

Just poking my head in again this morning before I go out on errands. I am still smiling from Toohey's brilliant news last night.

Of course we all know that this doesn't suddenly mean Jed is up running marathons. But any good news is fantastic.

Toohey, I know you said you were not going to post anymore updates, but please can you at least say, has they dropped the sedation to the point where Jed is awake yet? It sort of sounds that way, but I don't want to make assumptions. :thumbsup:

Amazing update!! 'Bout bl***dy time, Jed. Now when do you want me to smuggle ChiChi in?

To excited to eat any of the goodies, but happy to share this :thumbsup: .

Mother and her Moochers are very very very happy to hear such a wonderful prognosis. Also very aware of the terrible grief that Jed is going to have to work her way through and for that we can only send our best and sincere condolences and recognition of the enormous losses :thumbsup::cheer::laugh:

I have been thinking about how good it would be, if Jed got a visit from Chi Chi. Let's hope the hospital let it happen, after all, Chi Chi will be a therapy dog. :thumbsup:

Oh wow - havent been online for a coupld of days and this is such amazing news :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Being a tad shy I just quickly popped in to the waiting room and left some party poppers ( I know .. I know ... they make a mess , but these one magically self clean up ) , some home made sausage rolls, and also the card game UNO .... a great way to pass the time !!

Keep going Jed - you're on the right path .. you can do it !!

Wonderful news! :thumbsup: Thank you Toohey, Troy and everyone else who has provided updates for us all in the waiting room.

I have a cuppa and a couple of old fashioned board games if anyone would like to join me. Sorry about the mass of Dalmatian hair sticking to anything and everything - it's part of the package :thumbsup: Now if I could just find somewhere to sit..........my 3 cats seem to need quite a bit of space!

Candle lit in healing for Jed...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=dol

Edited by The Spotted Devil

:thumbsup: Such cheering news. Popping in and out several times a day, re-lighting candle, and will continue until we hear from Jed herself.

Made a heap of chicken and camembert pies yesterday, will send them on over with some treats for the furries.

Chicken and camembert pies, party poppers, all these great board games - JANE - do come and see us! we are all so happy to hear your good news!!

Edited by Brooke

:) Such cheering news. Popping in and out several times a day, re-lighting candle, and will continue until we hear from Jed herself.

Made a heap of chicken and camembert pies yesterday, will send them on over with some treats for the furries.

YUM! I absolutely love chicken and camembert pies!!! :o

Another candle lit and looking forward to "seeing" Jane soon!