Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jed that post made me cry!!! :D

It conjured up lovely but sad images in my head.

Hope they all continue to run free at the Bridge chasing down the smurfs!!

Sorry to hear of your loss Sagittarian....Magnus' need was greater. :)

Another one with teary eyes here...had to go away and come back to read the Rudyard Kipling 'cos I couldn't see to read. :laugh:

Sagittarian, so sorry to hear of your loss, she's with her friend and he'll look after her for you.

Jed, hope your recovery is still progressing.

Hugs to you both. :eek:

Thought you might like some cheerful stuff. Some of the kids - still "in care", but they look pretty happy to me!!

Jane-CavsatLesleys-Aug2010.jpg

Here's the naughtiest cocker in the world having a cuddle. She is the daughter of my lovely Meg.

Jane-ShandyatJosJune2010.jpg

Lovely cheeky little faces!! Thank you for sharing!! :rofl:

Your Meg daughter looks very regal as she enjoys her cuddle!!

Hopefully it won't be too long before you are all reunited!! They will be sooooooo pleased to see you when that time comes!!

Nice cocker you got there Jed. Want to swap her for an even naughtier one? Big black hairy thing it is :rofl:

Yep, sure do. Here's a good deal - the naughtiest cocker in the world, and Marjorie, her fat black and white sidekick and cohort for one big black hairy cocker.

Couldn't go past a deal like that, could you?

the naughtiest cocker in the world couldn't go to the national, because she wouldn't eat anything, but I'll bet the big black hairy one ate a couple of chicken necks for tea. :rofl:

Thanks cockerlover and flatchat :rofl:

I hope we are together soon too, MTD. Meg used to climb over fences or gates to come with me - and the kid does that too, except she climbs out to climb out - and she is a master at chewing ....... everything!!

I hope we are together soon too, MTD. Meg used to climb over fences or gates to come with me - and the kid does that too, except she climbs out to climb out - and she is a master at chewing ....... everything!!

Nahhh! :cry: That doesn't sound too bad.I believe Cooper is a master at chewing too....especially the crutches out of jeans :worship: You SURE she's the NAUGHTIEST dog in the world?

Nahhh! :cry: That doesn't sound too bad.I believe Cooper is a master at chewing too....especially the crutches out of jeans :worship: You SURE she's the NAUGHTIEST dog in the world?

Absolutely, phone cords to numerous to mention, shoes, socks, plates, dinner dishes, forks, knives, unmentionables, towels, chooks, cats, rakes. pot plants

oh I could go on forever :cry:

she looks sweet though, doesn't she?

MM, I can assure you that her call name is not "Shit Head" without a good reason :) And that is in spite of going to 6 shows for 6 puppy of breed :laugh: The most common sight in my house was a gold cocker disappearing down the hallway, head held as high as possible to carry whatever iit was she had pinched. the boxer was exhausted from dobbing her in for dreadful transgressions of the rules.

When I went up to see the dogs with the film crew, about 2 months after I last saw them (day of the fire) she immediately rushed over and jumped up on me, knocking me over. She then continued to jump up, trying to lick me, putting her tooth (accidentally) through my rather tender facial skin. Naturally, the other dogs were pleased to see me, particularly as they thought I was on the ground specially to play with them. So there I was, on the ground, unable to get up, bleeding like a stuck pig, with dogs running all over me, licking me and generally being delighted. In front of a Ch 7 TV crew!!

Hi tian - following extensive research, I am buying a Dell 15.6 inspiron. The price was more than competitive for 'puter and accessories, particularly for the Office package. Took advice from a couple of computer savvy friends, and they thought it was all good. Never had a Dell before. My daughter has had one for quite some time and uses it for work and home, and is very happy.

It is a little bigger than the one I purchased from Hardly Normal about 2 years ago (for work), which cost me $800 more. That was the one which died from the heat, but which I used in hospital.

Currently, there is no point in getting a desktop - too difficult to move around for someone who is living out of a suitcase - but I want my own computer, so a laptop it is. When I am settled I will get another, and this can be my work computer. Luckily a computer tech says he can pull the files off the dead laptop.

Edited by Jed

I think she was a cocker in the last reincarnation. Surely flatcoats couldn't be SO naughty

Meant to say - a f ew people including my daughter have Dells, and say the after sales service is ok. One can only hope. Price was the decider. I'm not rolling in it, and I don't know how far it will have to go, so a few hundred is a LOT :laugh:

No idea when it will be on. It was to be the last show of the series - because it is a feel good one - but the show seems to have disappeared from TV - its been replaced here, so I have no idea. (Maybe better if it is never aired)

Edited by Jed