Keep The Light Shining For Jed - Previous 9pm Tonight

wolfgirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poodlefan, I noticed the candle in your avatar in the news thread and think it is a lovely idea.

It will stay lit there until Jed goes home. Whilst I've never met her, she's a big part of why I enjoy this place so much and I'm devastated by what's happened to her.

If anyone ever wanted to know how much she would do for her beloved dogs, she's answered that question in a way that I hope none of us ever have to emulate.

I will send a card today. There will tough times ahead and I will do whatever I can for Jed. Lets hope for good news for she and Magnus.

Poodlefan, I noticed the candle in your avatar in the news thread and think it is a lovely idea.

It will stay lit there until Jed goes home. Whilst I've never met her, she's a big part of why I enjoy this place so much and I'm devastated by what's happened to her.

If anyone ever wanted to know how much she would do for her beloved dogs, she's answered that question in a way that I hope none of us ever have to emulate.

I will send a card today. There will tough times ahead and I will do whatever I can for Jed. Lets hope for good news for she and Magnus.

poodlefan, maybe if you dont mind, other could copy your idea?

Poodlefan that is beautiful.

I am sure many others would like to do this as well and join in to keep the light shining for Jed.

Would you like me to change the title of the thread and invite others to join the vigil?

I am sure many others would like to do this as well and join in to keep the light shining for Jed.

Would you like me to change the title of the thread and invite others to join the vigil?

If you'd like to WG. I'm sure most of us are trying to support Jed in ways both symbolic and practical. If Jed's family find any comfort or support here, then so much the better.

If you'd like to WG. I'm sure most of us are trying to support Jed in ways both symbolic and practical. If Jed's family find any comfort or support here, then so much the better.

Thank you Poodlefan :)