Prayers Needed

Pockets

Hi Pockets, been away at a show all weekend and was just popping in to see how Tyson is going today? What a lucky boy he is to have such loving owners. I hope he continues with his recovery.

Hugs to you all :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
What can they do to stop these dogs getting through again? Can they afford colourbond and put something underneath to prevent digging?

It is very sad and I am glad that Tyson has survived this incident. I am a little disappointed in his owners though, a faulty fence and two DA dogs next door equate an accident waiting to happen.

Unfortunately they procrastinated in doing something about the fence and this is the end result; it could have been much worse and it so pains me to hear that another dog has been hurt and could have ended up being killed.

I must have missed that. Could you point me at the post which says the fence was faulty and the owners of the boxer failed to fix it? And if it was faulty, which shouldn't the owners of the dogs next door have fixed it, as they were the ones with the savage dogs???

Ta. I look forward to your reply.

Pockets, I am so sorry. I hope your parents will report this incident to the council, and send the owners of the attacking dogs the vet's account for the work Tyson needed to repair the damage following the attack.

I hope they will chase up the council, to ensure something is done, and the matter does not simply slide away.

To allow this to go unreported means that 2 more savage dogs who have no place in society are allowed to continue to go around attacking other dogs. They need to be declared dangerous, and kept in a special pen, so they cannot attack other dogs

Edited by Jed

• 3 weeks later...