Proud Mum Of The Big Red

rocco

I just want to share how proud I am of my new boy. When I lost Rocco it was like I had lost everything. I wanted to smash my camera against a wall and give up with my photography. I was so angry with so many emotions that sometimes it was so overwhelming. You all know how much I adore taking pic's of my dogs. Rocco was the best dog to work with and I thought I would never have that feeling again. Well in just a few months with Red he has turned into the most amazing model. He is no Rocco but well on his way to holding his own. He just gives the most superb expressions and I adore working with him. Isnt he fabulous:

This is the husband of a DOLer we all know and love. :eek:

4736858099_8593415d01.jpg

and for you Ralph fans. They are great mates now. Red bosses him around but Ralph likes to be dominated.

4692549286_c8f6786bb6.jpg

I learnt very quickly lastnight that Brussels Sprouts and Red DONT mix. ;)

4735094350_2177a44de6.jpg

How the hell did you bribe Alex to do that? It's freakin' fantastic! ;) And now his Snuggie secret is out :(

I was just saying lastnight how Red seems to have become more comfortable in front of the camera. Didn't take long :eek:

Alex was very cool about it all. I think he now knows what I go through working with my animals. He mentioned to Ash it was like working with new borns. ;)

Huga, the snuggie - I hope this doesnt change how you feel about her, but it's Cindy's. :eek:

Thanks guys.

Alex was very cool about it all. I think he now knows what I go through working with my animals. He mentioned to Ash it was like working with new borns. ;)

Huga, the snuggie - I hope this doesnt change how you feel about her, but it's Cindy's. :eek:

Thanks guys.

:(

Just wait until I see her next....

Absolutley bloody fabulous :-))

I laughed until I had tears at Alex.

How wonderful that Red has come into your life :-)))

Donna Hay would have a coniption at the spag one, but I think would approve of the brussells !!!

fifi

Oh, Serenah I LOVE your photos and am so glad that you have found comfort in Red. He is so gorgeous and a great model.

I always look at your photos and wish I could take something that is even somewhere close to as good. You make it look so easy!

Is it rude to ask how many shots you take to get good ones like these? Maybe I just don't have the patience. If it is rude, sorry :rofl:

I think my favourite is the one with Ralph.

It was a privilege to meet you and Red (and Ralph, the enforcer!) in Bris a couple of weeks ago, he is a beautiful boy with such an expressive face, and you have really captured that in the photos Serena!

I always look at your photos and wish I could take something that is even somewhere close to as good. You make it look so easy!

The shot of Red and Alexs took a bit to get right. :rofl: I use to fire off heaps but now learnt to wait for the expressions. Red is a bit harder to work with as it all new and exciting for him. Ralph I pretty much can get a photo from him within 10 fires. He is the Kate Moss of the dog world. :)

Thanks for the comments he is a wonderful boy. :rofl:

So pleased that Red is helping you heal. Your photo's are stunning as always.

Tell Red that I can sympathise about the brussel sprouts, as when I was a kid, my mother used to make me sit there until I'd eaten them :love:

Edited by anniek