Cavalier Foster Carers Required

Jed

Unfortunately, I need to find fosters for, or rehome my Cavaliers.

I will probably not be able to take them back until February/March/April next year, depending on how my healing goes, and whether I have a home or not. If possible, QLD would be better all round because of the difficulty of transporting them elsewhere.

Please send me a pm if you think you can help"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Barkon, there are 4 - I would like them to go in a pair - not alone, so they are comfortable. Send me a pm please?

Fifi

The people that have them now aren't able to continue looking after them ?

pacers. No.

more than happy to help as a foster carer for one or two cavaliers.

I do have 3 dogs - two golden retreivers and a coolie but my mum and dad own cavaliers so they are used to little dogs and are fine with them. I also have 3 cats.

I would leave the cavaliers in the house whilst I was at work with the bigger dogs outside though. Tiled floors - not a problem..

I live in Tamworth NSW though but there is dog transport down once a fortnight. :hug:

oh and no kids here :o

eta I owned a cavalier myself RIP Poppy so am used to the breed

Edited by onsntillnflash

they aren't used to kids, but they like everyone - may not be good with crawlers or toddlers -

She's a fully obedience trained 6 yr old :hug: Just PM me if I can be of help.

Edited by Clyde

Jed - I wish I was in a position to help you out... but I don't think you'd want your sweet dogs subject to harassment from my regular rescue foster pups - although I think you might not have too much trouble finding people to look after your babies until you are ready to have them back. Wishing you a speedy road to full recovery so you can have all of your dogs currently in care back with you where they belong.

T.

Edited by Troy

Guest choice_brandy

We'll be heading down to Sydney within the next couple of weeks to take one of our foster dogs to his new forever home :o :o We might be able to help with transporting one or two of your dogs with us to Sydney if its any help. We wont have room for crates, but I have some cav sized car harnesses if they are ok travelling that way.

If the boy who is staying here was better with other dogs I'd offer them accom here.

I would love to help but could only take one. I live in Townsville tho. We have a 4 1/2 yr old cav and 6 month old lhasa apso. I would just like to say i think DOL is a wonderfull place with all the people coming forward to help.