Sending Your Bitch To A Stud Equals Prostitution!

Paptacular!

I actally had a similar conversation with my very well educated friend. She's currently doing her PhD in anthropology. Although she didn't bring up prostitution, but thought that my dog should choose her own mate. Said she'd love a puppy from my dog, but only if it was a crossbreed. Her reasoning? Not hybrid vigour, but free love!!!!

:eek::o:) Oh man. that's frightening but really funny.

it's prostitution.

And because it's illegal for humans, shouldn't it be illegal for dogs?

Since when was it illegal? It's the oldest profession in the world. I didnt realise it was illegal.

Good point.

She's probably been watching too many US cop shows where the undercover cop tries to pick one up and does a bust. :eek:

My mum's not as bad, but she's like 'But what if she doesn't like him?'

Dogs are not people!

My mum's not as bad, but she's like 'But what if she doesn't like him?'

Dogs are not people!

:eek: Just say - when she comes into season she'll like any canine that has meat and two veg. Just shock some sense into her :o

Isn't it ok so long as the bitch is having a good time...... and doesn't that apply equally to us human bitches whether or not money changes hands?

Paptacular, sounds like your sister is simply trying to distract herself from her own sexual frustrations with such militant judgements on the morality of a little human or canine nookie!

Maybe you should make her aware of that possibility in your next phone conversation :eek:

Greytmate,

Funny you should say that. My young girls (early primary age) were suprised to discover that a vasectomy isnt the same as desexing badly behaved human males, especially as they thought it would stop them weeing on things and wandering.

If not enough that I giggled all through the first post

Maybe she though "Lady and the Tramp" was a documentary :mad

THIS sent me over the edge :mad :mad

Isn't it ok so long as the bitch is having a good time...... and doesn't that apply equally to us human bitches whether or not money changes hands?

Paptacular, sounds like your sister is simply trying to distract herself from her own sexual frustrations with such militant judgements on the morality of a little human or canine nookie!

Maybe you should make her aware of that possibility in your next phone conversation ;)

Then THIS sent me over the edge, down the hill whilst ROFL :mad :mad :mad

Ahhhh - little tearies

Thanks for making my day!!

edited cos i can't spell

Edited by SparkyTansy

Not dogs, but I had an acquaintance who thinks that breeding horses is rape and cruel. To help her understand it's not, I took her to a stud to actually see what happens. After witnessing a mating she seems a little more understanding about the whole process. So the stud owner graciously offers to let her lead another mare over to the mating area and she angrily huffs, "I refuse to take her to be raped!" The stud owner just kinda gaped at her, and I was taken aback at her rudeness!

Just... facepalm.

Some people, once they have their ideas set a certain way, it's really hard to get them to open their minds a little. Sigh.