The Pug Head Tilt

ruthless

Erik does this. We call them baroos. It's quite easy to get Erik to do it. Questions work well, but he'll do it sometimes if you just talk to him normally. He's very interested in what we have to say!

Here's a video of it when he was a puppy.

My sibe does it too if you whistle at her (but only if she's sitting quietly, if there's food around she won't even look at you :thumbsup: )

Ivan used to do it too when you asked if he wanted a walk or some chicken. Not quite the same amount as the pugs though!

Jager used to do this when that singing flower from the Bankwest ads was on. He loved it. He would come running into the room, sit infront of the tv and do his little head tilt.

He did it a couple of times when i sang. I think that means that i am a bad singer??

It's so they can hear their dessicated pea for a brain rolling from one side to the other

Hey, that's a bit of a generalisation. My pug is almost in advanced obedience and also has excelled at agility.

Not bad for a dog with a 'pea' for a brain :thumbsup:

It's so they can hear their dessicated pea for a brain rolling from one side to the other

Hey, that's a bit of a generalisation.

It was tongue in cheek. My pug is the smartest dog in the world...but you can hear the dessicated pea rolling around in that skull like a little loose ballbearing