January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirislin - love the farrier shot :love:

Bit of a random pic - this colt (still unnamed...my bad) was getting really cranky because his mother wouldn't stop to let him drink. So he kept rearing up behind her. Then she stopped, and he went crunch!

:love: Great catch :D

Really enjoying seeing all the fab photos from everyone :wave:

MIL visiting and we went to the wildlife park - so today's pic has to be a kangaroo ;)

More roos here - it was hard choosing a single one, but we fell in love with this little one ;)

5329473083_0b3bc7a7aa_o.jpg

Seriously, you people are amazing. Too many good photos to comment on, I find myself just going through and thinking at every photo, ooh that's good.

I loved the funny little foal doing a face plant into mummys bum :wave:

I agree! I look at one and think ooh that's good, gotta comment on that. Then get to the next pic, and its wow, thats great. And so on until there are 20 impressive photo's I need to comment on......so: to everyone, your pics are great!

Also agree foal pic is a standout today. I also like your portrait today Nik. And the ice cream. Aww and the cute little roo...basically all of them. :love:

I'm going to be lazy and not comment on everyones, sorry :)

Huga your photos are magic! :laugh:

Ravyk, A day in colours is awesome!

It was so hot here today (35 degrees :eek:) and I couldn't be bothered, so todays is a boring macro shot :):laugh:

Day 7

2nhf5f4.jpg

so far I haven't had much luck with trying to grow food. My dogs sniff out everything and eat it before I can. They love apples but the trees are only young and the whippets haven't realised that apples grow on trees, they think they come in boxes or bags. I am watching these ones hopefully but just in case the whippets find them before they've fully grown and ripened, well, at least I will have a photograph of them.

this is supposed to be a sundowner but it looks like a pink lady to me.

5332239134_ea400cb7f0_b.jpg

and this is supposed to be a gala, either way, I dont really care what they are, I just hope I get a chance to eat some of them before the demon dogs find them.

5331629299_21638e1cce_b.jpg

Too hard to comment on them all.

I'm not happy with today's picture. But it is hot and I am uninspired. This is the result of my shopping expeditions this week. $510 of clothes and leather hand bag for the bargain price of $160 :laugh:

5332022609_551ab6e3e6.jpg

Day Five: Quiet day, spent mainly indoors...Sparky flies around looking for trinkets.

Sparky.jpg

Day Six: Went on a bug hunt and got obsessed by this fellow. Quick, rarely settles and has a glow in the dark bottom... I think it looks like an alien.

lilbeewm.jpg

Day Seven: Luci waits for me as I get back from my morning walk.

Luciwaits.jpg

Day Five: Quiet day, spent mainly indoors...Sparky flies around looking for trinkets.

Sparky.jpg

Day Six: Went on a bug hunt and got obsessed by this fellow. Quick, rarely settles and has a glow in the dark bottom... I think it looks like an alien.

lilbeewm.jpg

Day Seven: Luci waits for me as I get back from my morning walk.

Luciwaits.jpg

She's probably wondering why you didn't take her with you. :laugh: