January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVING all the photos - and as a few people have said, they're all so amazing that I can't comment on each one :confused::rofl: Everyone is just so talented and I love how everyones are just so different!!!!

Well - mine for today is an action shot from play time - at least someones enjoying all the water!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 7 - 07/01/2011

5332817748_d1e27059d2_z.jpg

Wow! Beautiful images :confused:

Today is my birthday, I had a wonderful day, spoilt rotten :rofl: My animals 'got' me a digital photo frame and this lovely card - so cute.

Was a total rush to get this photo, had 10 minutes after getting home from lunch, to get the photo, then head off for dinner. The card kept blowing over, then the light kept changing! Then I had sand all over my hands so ended up just using the timer on the camera...press the button then get into position and call the dogs over lol was fun :rofl:

5332998350_07c467f722.jpg

7/365 - 7th January, 2011 by swdimages, on Flickr

I like these 2 better than my apple photos earlier today.

Tag

Penny she's almost 12 years old but still looking good.

Gorgeous - love Tags eyes :confused:

Today is my birthday, I had a wonderful day, spoilt rotten :) My animals 'got' me a digital photo frame and this lovely card - so cute.

Happy Birthday Zenith :rofl: Great pic :(

Didn't take too long - only a handful were any good out of 180 :eek: Loads more practice required me thinks :rofl:

Anyway here's mine for the day....

Day 7 - Tern on Penguin Island

5332312259_0c51af45c5_o.jpg

So many fantastic shots today!

WA - I like the simplicity of your clock

DA - Heartwarming and beautiful

Luvlottie - Brilliant action shot!

Zenith - awww Happy Birthday., very sweet family photo

7.1.11 - The Indian Puppet

5333133358_975c691de7.jpg

He didn't quite turn out how I had hoped.....

Edited by Bjelkier

I love the oldies. She makes 12 look good. Is Tag the apple eater?

well spotted, yes he's the one who was in that photo with Penny where she was taking the apple and he wasn't happy about it.

I'm heading off shortly to that orchard to see if they've got any seconds for the dogs. Might be some more apple photos soon.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Zenith. I love the photo and the sweet card from the kids.

Terra you must have limitless imagination for that challenge you've set your self.

I'm loving this months challenge again and everyones efforts. I've been slack on them for quite a while but a photo a day makes you put in.

Edited by Kirislin