January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

Loving all the pics!! (I'm going to be another who is lazy and won't comment on them all - because they're all amazing!!!).

Here's mine for today - all it's been doing is pouring - so I've incorporated it into my photo - thanks to my mum for being my hand model :laugh:

09/01/2011

5338020789_69de592a93_z.jpg

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LuvLottie that's such a great shot - I really like it.

Kirislin - I like the expression on his face like - oh, you can see me! ;)

Feeling a bit uninspired today so just snapped a photo of what I made for dessert tonight...it's a pity I mangled it a bit getting it out of the container/mold thingy but nevermind. :laugh:

Day 9

5338041953_166a91aea0.jpg

LuvLottie that's such a great shot - I really like it.

Kirislin - I like the expression on his face like - oh, you can see me! ;)

Feeling a bit uninspired today so just snapped a photo of what I made for dessert tonight...it's a pity I mangled it a bit getting it out of the container/mold thingy but nevermind. :laugh:

Day 9

5338041953_166a91aea0.jpg

Oh you fiend, what did you have to post this for, I just felt my mouth go whoosh and start watering, damn you, it just did it again!

:laugh: Maverick! ;)

Lovely shot DA!

Clicking Mad, love your shots :D

CollieP: YUM *drool* :rofl:

Bjelkier: Wow, gorgeous shot!

Ravyk: The chickens always do that, you should see these shots I got of them once on a different camera ;) Cool shots!

Lol thanks CC ;)

The rest are gorgeous as usual :)

Edit: Where's the "Happy birthday" emote? ;)

Edit2: Oops found it :eek:

Edited by dogfan

Forgive me for not commenting today...

Day 009 - I wish today never happened.

Awww hope you're ok :D :thumbsup:

LOVE the photo of the execution area

Thanks :o I got scolded by the tour guide as I waited for everyone to leave the room to get a clear shot, and then he nearly locked me in :D

Ravyk: The chickens always do that, you should see these shots I got of them once on a different camera :laugh: Cool shots!

:love: Mine always come over to me to see if I've bought them anything yummy, or if I sit down, I have at least 2-3 jump up onto my knees and settle down for a nap. :(

:party: terranik

TN I hope all is ok and that it you were only describing the mood in which the photo was taken. Many Lovely photos. LL Love the capture. Nice river shot TangerineDream. My fried does works in oil & patel & would love me to come up with some landscapes to paint like that. She has painted a few of my photos.