January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

Aww Texas is gorgeous! And that rose looks fantastic.

Not a particularly good one today, but I quite like it just because it's captured Akira's personality a bit. Got home from work to find a wet and dirty pup and of course, what does she want to do? Jump all over me.

5351539414_445dcd5602.jpg

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whiskedaway - I love that photo of Akira - she looks so focused, and I love her little pawpads. :cry:

Thanks. :mad She was actually doing a beg which is why she was focused (we were training), but the photo made it look like a hug because she put her paws in the air.

Well I missed Monday but have managed Tuesday, Wednesday and today. None of them are particularly good. 2 were taken with my iphone but I figure at least I got some photos.

Tuesday 11/1 - balloon fun with the kids at work. There are 3 hiding in there.

5351134945_8c6d018ea1.jpg

Wednesday 12/1 - out for a walk with the kids from work

5351136035_fa5e9f3381.jpg

and today - Throw it!! A quick game once the rain stopped.

5351136377_fd19b75431.jpg

Awesome pics everyone - such great variety too.

Day 12:

(Not the greatest pic, it's out of focus, but it was actually educational. First, I have no idea how wasps make their nests, but obviously someting to do with bubbles of saliva to glue it together. Secondly I did not know they used dog hair either!! I even know what dog it is from as Lyla has some hairs with a white base, you can see one in the pic.)

Wasp

DSC02144.jpg

Day 13:

Blossom

DSC02172.jpg

Oh snap bellatrix!!!

One from yesterday (loving being able to put my feet up in front of the computer at the end of the day) - please excuse my manky feet. They're horrible!:

5351857536_a9f2403828.jpg

and one from today (today's theme is NO LOVE - so far 2011 has been a s*** of a year for me and this photo is about the many many things that have gone wrong - it's like a where's wally of disasters :rofl:):

5351253151_99d7616d52.jpg

thank you for the lovely comments on my rose :thumbsup:

you guys have inspired me to try different things ( other than the doggies :rofl: )

so i think these challenges are great for people like me who still needs heaps of practise :D

soooo many brilliant photo's in the photo section ..hard to comment on everyone