2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay Jedi!

We just got back from our first obedience trial ever, we scored 96 in CCD and took out 1st place! Good girl Ava! All 4 points lost were in heeling and were because of me, of course :grouphug: I am even more happy because she has been ill this week and only recovered in the last few days... such a great little dog.

Great stuff Wuffles! I assume this was BDOC's trial? I popped out briefly on the way home from field training, you may have seen me being dragged around by a GSP ;) You not in this afternoon?

Yay Jedi!

We just got back from our first obedience trial ever, we scored 96 in CCD and took out 1st place! Good girl Ava! All 4 points lost were in heeling and were because of me, of course ;) I am even more happy because she has been ill this week and only recovered in the last few days... such a great little dog.

Great stuff Wuffles! I assume this was BDOC's trial? I popped out briefly on the way home from field training, you may have seen me being dragged around by a GSP :D You not in this afternoon?

Thanks FHRP, yes it was at BDOC. There were a few GSPs there but I don't think I saw you! :grouphug: I pulled out of the afternoon trial as I didn't want to push Ava too hard. She is exhausted, bless :)

Thanks FHRP, yes it was at BDOC. There were a few GSPs there but I don't think I saw you! ;) I pulled out of the afternoon trial as I didn't want to push Ava too hard. She is exhausted, bless :)

The other GSPs were probably better behaved than mine :grouphug: Ava deserves to be exhausted :D

Yay Jedi!

We just got back from our first obedience trial ever, we scored 96 in CCD and took out 1st place! Good girl Ava! All 4 points lost were in heeling and were because of me, of course :grouphug: I am even more happy because she has been ill this week and only recovered in the last few days... such a great little dog.

Well done! great work.

Yay Jedi!

We just got back from our first obedience trial ever, we scored 96 in CCD and took out 1st place! Good girl Ava! All 4 points lost were in heeling and were because of me, of course ;) I am even more happy because she has been ill this week and only recovered in the last few days... such a great little dog.

Well done. :grouphug:

Well done Wuffles - first trial a win, a great score and a profit - gees I suggest you retire now :rofl:

Congrats to Terranik on Jedi's title - do you get to put CH at the front of his name???

Yep, he gets N.Ch in front and now he's eligible for dual or triple champ if he gets there with something else.

Yay Terranik!!! Ch titles are exhausting and I imagine a N.Ch even moreso!

Yeah, lots of driving to shows that were actually holding neuter class... and his entire Ch is made of 6-pointers because there aren't any other NSW neutered Keeshonds being shown and all the points are at breed-level only. He did pick up 4 Best Neuter in Show and 10 Best Neuter in Group along the way though!

Congrats Wuffles :) and TerraNik I'm hoping that the lab and I may make a Dint in our N. Ch. before he goes back to his family :)

Well we had a BLAST at the ADAA Trial and walked away with 3 2nds and 3/4 Qs.. the times between the places seemed to be pretty close and Den was clocking some good times.. He loved it and was just pure joy to run :cheer:

Yay Den :o Bring on next weekends ADAA comp

Congrats smisch! You always seem to have brags in this thread! :laugh:

Thanks everyone for your congrats! Yes RV she is my first trialling dog (and a great one at that, I am very lucky to have her) so that makes it an unexpected but welcome win.

Sorry RS, no video :laugh: I think everyone was a bit too busy watching to remember to take a video :laugh: And considering how nervous I was, I'm not sure I would like what I saw anyway.

A little OT, but... Jedi just got his neuter championship! :confused:

:cheers: well done!!! We're 1/4 of the way there but alas Vic is being a royal pain for hosting the blasted class! I think it's awesome that Mr Jedi is now a N.Ch!

Well done again Wuffles and Ava - she's an awesome little dog :laugh:.

I have a very teeny brag, but I'm super proud. I've pulled out a certain little tailed dog on the weekend to see where she is at with her obedience. This is a dog that since I moved out in May last year I have not touched one once of obedience with and even then we had just done 1/2 a dozen sessions teaching her position and what not. My dad has continued classes with her (read: how to ruin good heelwork 101) so I had no idea where she would be at or whether I should even try to re-train her.... but alas, I do kind of want a few obedience titles on my little home-bred (and lets face it, I need some confidence building after the recent near misses in UD!).

Saturday afternoon we did some work with her and she was 'there' but a bit laggy, slow and generally unmotivated. I did some work, saw some improvement and stopped.

Sunday morning, pulled her out again and WOW the difference WAS AMAZING! Here was this dog who had awesome focus, she was up, happy and her heelwork position fantastic! Sure, she needs some refinement, but gee.... blow me away with the difference in one day and her eagerness to work!

Sooo..... looks like I have a dog to train up to CD soon.... :laugh:

Am so proud of my big black tailed show dog wannabe :laugh::cheer:

Well done again Wuffles and Ava - she's an awesome little dog :cheers:.

I have a very teeny brag, but I'm super proud. I've pulled out a certain little tailed dog on the weekend to see where she is at with her obedience. This is a dog that since I moved out in May last year I have not touched one once of obedience with and even then we had just done 1/2 a dozen sessions teaching her position and what not. My dad has continued classes with her (read: how to ruin good heelwork 101) so I had no idea where she would be at or whether I should even try to re-train her.... but alas, I do kind of want a few obedience titles on my little home-bred (and lets face it, I need some confidence building after the recent near misses in UD!).

Am so proud of my big black tailed show dog wannabe :cheer::laugh:

Go the tailed Aussies :laugh::confused: