Which Breed Makes The Cutest Puppies?

Henrietta

Bahahaha, huga it only took you 18 minutes to post me a Sid picture. :provoke:

Sid is indeed very cute. Not that you need to be told of this fact!

Would've been quicker, but I was still editing :birthday: Fresh off the camera, just for you. I can't be recycling photos.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahahaha, huga it only took you 18 minutes to post me a Sid picture. :thanks:

Sid is indeed very cute. Not that you need to be told of this fact!

Would've been quicker, but I was still editing :birthday: Fresh off the camera, just for you. I can't be recycling photos.

:provoke: Oh gosh, I have been spoilt! You do take beautiful photos, huga.

I think all puppies are cute! In particular, Cocker Spaniels, Poodles, lappies, Samoyeds.

I know while technically not a breed I think my lot made pretty cute puppies

P1050120c.jpg

P1010824.jpg

P1030445.jpg

DSC_0069-4.jpg

one of my favorite puppy shots

P1010904.jpg

edited to add, everyones pictures are so beautiful, but talk about clucky, must go away from this thread I do not DO NOT need another puppy!!

Edited by tlc

Its hard to not find puppies cute especially fluffy ones... For me thou my own breeds making me buckle at the knees and i find it hard to say no to them! Pointers arnt what alot of people would find cute but I definately do... and pugs have that squished cute factor. My mum have PBGV and a griffon and they are cute babies also!!! :laugh:

Erik said anything Kivi can do he can do better and held a knife to my throat until I agreed to post a photo of him being cute as a puppy as well. Eriklikescardboard.jpg

Mind you, Erik gets cuter by the day.

I think it's the way puppies look so rubbery. I love that age where they are convinced everyone in the world will be their friend and they seem to end up flopped on the ground wriggling and wagging their tails madly if you make eye contact with them and every step seems to involve every bone and muscle in their little bodies. And they only have two speeds: gallop and asleep.

Rotties and ACDs have a really cute chunky stage.