Which Breed Makes The Cutest Puppies?

Henrietta

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English setter puppies, hands down

I think they (and Aussie Shepherds) run a very close 2nd to the world's most cutest puppy breed, Labs :D :D

Sheesh who am I kidding, if it's a baby puppy then regardless of breed, it's freakin' cuuuuuuuute!!! And nope, human babies don't do it for me either :laugh:

Saint Bernard Puppies.

:laugh: Good taste! :D

Personally I think any of the giant breeds make the most adorable puppies. They are so BIG yet so incredibly clumsy, all paws and ears and gangly legs, ahhhhh :D Throw in a few wrinkles and excess skin and what could be cuter!!!

Some others that I think also rate highly are Dalmatians, Basset Hounds, Pointers and Corgis. Toy breed puppies don't do much for me to be honest.

B E A G L E S!!!

Charlie was so cute...all that loose skin, and huge paws, little body......snuggley wuggley little bum bum. I wish I had more pictures.

Edited by CharlieG

I feel like a bit of a traitor as I have a GSD pup but I actually prefer the look of them as Adults so my cutest pup list is - Frenchies, staffy's, boxers and now after seeing this thread GSP's in fact I think all the shorter coated pups are cuter, but in all honesty all puppies are adorable :laugh: