Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Okay I emailed them and got a reply in about 10 minutes. Said to do the order again and put in the comments box to give to a certain person to remove shipping fee.

Did they say they are going to fix up the check out so that shipping isn't charged, or do we all have to do this??

I'm at $274 already :o but that does include some trial prizes :)

No mention of fixing it FHRP. Though if enough of us email them maybe they might realize they have a problem. Can only hope

:( I hope they do fix it! It's currently quoting me $100+ shipping and every other time I've bought their free shipping items it's had nothing for shipping at check out. I think I'll send them an email too :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: I just got my last free shipping package on Monday - hasn't stopped me though :rofl: .

I emailed them too - but it's the middle of the night there. Hmmm - will I try the fix that's been mentioned here - or just wait for an answer, and maybe add to my list - what a dilemma :rofl: D##n you CR :laugh:

oh dear, I've just discovered clean run today.. I went to the toy section - I mean afterall, my kids need something for X-mas now don't they! (My kids have 4 legs!!)

before I place my order any recommendations - things I can't live without?

Isqueeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My girls go nuts for them

ooh isqeaks ... i didnt even notice those! i'm definitely trying another kong wubba.. although ours eventually lost its 'tails' but it lasted thru his entire puppy chewing phase (although who am i kidding that phase is still continuing!)

and the kong wobbler is fantastic ... durable and entertaining for hours.

my bank account is certainly going to get a workout... I keep adding more and more to the cart (oh the toys!) then culling a few... then going back for more a few hours later!

and the kong wobbler is fantastic ... durable and entertaining for hours.

I am going to get these but tossing up between regular and large. I have Labs but leaning towards the smaller one as it still take 1 cup of food which is more than enough (I think!) What size do you have experience with? Any idea if the hole where the food comes out is the same size in both sizes?

oh dear, I've just discovered clean run today.. I went to the toy section - I mean afterall, my kids need something for X-mas now don't they! (My kids have 4 legs!!)

before I place my order any recommendations - things I can't live without?

Those little bird things that whistle, talking balls, foam balls . I think I have exceeded $200 so I am going to have to trim it a little :rofl:

I like the look of their crate mats and they are pretty good value too.

The DOOG walking belts are cheaper then I have seen them in Australia, which is pretty funny!

Might get the pop up travel crate too. Doesn't look very sturdy but Amber is pretty good in her crate.