Where Do Your Dogs Sleep

Dame Aussie

189 members have voted

1. 1. Where do your dogs sleep

• Inside on their bed/in their crate
    • Inside on YOUR bed
    • Outside
    • Other

I was telling a friend that Mosley will creep into bed with us on occasion, said friend was horrified, to be fair... he is massive :laugh:

But it made me think about how many people let their dogs sleep in bed with them.

Normally when we go to bed, Lili will lie under or next to our bed, and Mosley usually sleeps either on the floor next our bed or on the couch. By morning, one or both of them will be up in bed with us :rolleyes:

I like it so couldn't care less but I'm wondering how many people are like me :laugh:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenzie will curl up on my bed while I'm pottering getting ready for bed. The moment I get in bed she jumps off and hops in to her bed!! Then in the morning about 30-60 minutes before it is get up time she will often come up for a cuddle, although some morning she misses that bit (and so do I!!!). But she lurves her bed!!

3 cats in and/or on the bed is enough! Dally is in an open crate at the foot of the bed and Em in a closed crate next to me....otherwise she would have a huge collection of shoes, cat toys and socks! Not to mention harrassing Zig and her favourite cat in the middle of the night :laugh:

When we go camping Zig is crated in the annex and Em gets to sleep with us - for a smallish dog she takes up an awful lot of room and it's always nice to have the bed back when we get home!

3 of mine sleep in a stable.

2 others in a garden shed

2 others somewhere outside. They have kennels, carport, dog beds on verandah, front door mat or front lawn to choose from. We are on acres so they just go sleep where they want.

Latte sounds like Em :laugh: so she sleeps in a crate

Mocha in another crate, sometimes in the same crate as Latte

Tilly sleeps on the couch in the living room

Flash always on my bed as close to me as he can get

Onslow starts off on the bed and gets hot so goes lie elsewhere and then back onto the bed later - the only trouble is that he is not allowed to jump on the bed without permission so he nudges me awake until i pat the bed and up he hops

Carl has slept on my bed since day one. And not on the foot of it, either; he sleeps next to me on the pillows. :rofl: Sometimes he takes himself down to the end of the bed if he gets too warm.

Mischa sleeps in the open crate at the end of the bed or one of the 3 dog beds in my room. In winter she sometimes sleeps in my bed, under the blankets. If she's lying on the bed when I get in to sleep, she stays on it.

When I was little I had a queen size bed and used to share it with 2 Great Danes. Stopped me from getting up in the middle of the night and waking my parents up because I got scared... hard to get scared with 2 danes in the room with you :laugh:

Now I have my own house and dogs 2 of them sleep on the bed with us, the other has her own bed in the living room.