52 Week Photo Challenge 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Week six is looking good, Everyone! :thumbsup: I apologise for not commenting on every photo posted, I really intended to, but I'm drowning in a depression trough since late last week and have just struggled up to peek into the land of the living today again. Slow and painful, but I'm starting to function again. I expect to be able to comment on week seven's!

6/52 - one of the billion ta-tas around my patio

FEB12_128.jpg

Gorgeous photos everyone!

Evolving - I love seeing photos of Alera!

Mr Red Dog - you're making me hungry... Macarons?

MTD - cute, can see they are good buddies

Gapvic - love your pics

Huga - just stunning

Dog fan - interesting photo

KumaAkita - You have much more success with growing things than I do! And love your new camera! Can't wait to see your shots with it

Misteri - now I want cake... Looks amazing

Flaves - your pup is just adorable, love these photos

Dwynwen - oooh now I'm jealous

Redangel - hehe, too cute

Kja - I don't think I've ever seen one of those before! Very cool

Fattima - haha, very nice shot though!

My week 7

7/52 - grass parrot on my front lawn

6895082277_5be3934f15.jpg

MnDM

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum

@monet - wow those colours! Awesome bird! :thumbsup:

I have roughly 17,894,723 of those ta-ta lizards in my backyard alone. :laugh: Today I missed what would have been an awesome shot when one was sitting up perky as you please on the dog bowl stand. Cheeky buggers!

That's a shame Snook, hope you get your camera back and mended soon, and hope you feel better soon too :)

Super photos everyone, I'm playing catch up as usual, so don't have time to comment on 2 weeks worth of pics :laugh: but I am keeping watch on the thread and really enjoying seeing all the postings :thumbsup:

Two pics of tiny critters from me this time round :)

Week 6 - Ant Invasion! For some reason just a single flower on the lavender bush was seething with ants :)

6901952561_0edccace3f_z.jpg

Week 7 - Juvenile Gecko - This little cutie found its way indoors, so I relocated it outside as my OH thinks they are the most revolting things around :rolleyes: :laugh:

6901952299_a4e8f13945_z.jpg

@MTD - aww, look at the little fluffies!

@gap - very evocative

@Kuma - pretty plant!

@MrRedDog - hehe, neat truck & love the reflection!

@huga - something I haven't seen from you before :thumbsup:

@CC - what a gorgeous little gecko!!

More awesome photos people! Some beautiful food, gorgeous puppies, amazing macros and very emotive selfies. Hope to have time to comment properly some time soon.

Inspired by other DOLers who dress up their doggies, here's Kiki going for a bit of a "Calamity Jane" look (one day we'll work out how to keep her cowboy hat on her head too!)

6908910587_bc1ff0e06a.jpg

7/52 by Bookend Wrangler, on Flickr

A resident who has now been evicted from my house. He broke the rules by deciding to wander down lower than the top of the door frames. This is him sitting at eye level on the bathroom door frame. He kept raising his front legs every time I walked past (how unsociable!) so this lil eight leg visitor now lives outside again.

p_naughtyspider75of1.jpg

CC I love your gecko, wish we got them down in Melbourne...they are much cuter than Huntsmens.

Edited by redangel