52 Week Photo Challenge 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL no wonder I thought last week was week 9! I counted my photos wrong. I counted my photos and thought 'Hang on there should be 9 here...' silly me! :o

Anyway, this week will be my week 9 photo. Will be challenging to get one with 8 hours in the day left and it's pouring down rain outside. :(

MnDM Sorry for your loss :(

Super pics everyone :D Look at those ears Flaves :laugh: l like your flood shot MTD, hope you didn't suffer too much damage! Great spidey shots too :)

Week 8 - Dove in the evening sun.

6792074716_860ca916a5_z.jpg

Week 9. - Garden Skink. This little monster had just grabbed a much smaller skink round the belly and gave him a good shake! I love watching these little dramas play out on the lemon tree outside the kitchen window :)

6938189861_2d794ed335_z.jpg

Edited by CrazyCresties

He is very cute :D He has a bumpy footballer nose :laugh:

6951802113_ab69f78e98_z.jpg

Ten

'Cos everybody hates a tourist

Especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh

Yeah and the chip stains and grease

Will come out in the bath...'

- Pulp

Edited by huga

Comments now! Because I will be too lazy to do them when I post my week 9 photo. Hurrdurr

ButterNut: Love love love the Sydney shot!

Kirty: Aww :D

KumaAkita: I adore that shot. Lovelovelove! I love the background, too. It's feels so... dreamy :)

Kja: :love: Gorgeous.

Gapvic: Lovely shot! Love the lighting in it. And you're looking gorgeous as always :D

MrRedDog: Yummy! :eat: Great shot!

Fattima: Ooh what an interesting shot!

Flaves: PUPPIES! :love:

Evolving: Wow, awesome shot! And beautiful Lappie :D

Dwynwen: Love the lighting in that :)

LMSW: LOVE the mirror mirror shot! How did you do that?

MTD: Holy moly! Hope you're ok!

Huga: :eek: You must have GUTS to do something like that! No way I'd every take a photo of myself half naked! :laugh: Love it!

MnDM: So sorry for your loss :( xx

CC: Love them! :)

Annie: Aw what a gorgeous boy!

Huga: :eek: You must have GUTS to do something like that! No way I'd every take a photo of myself half naked! :laugh: Love it!

Whaddya mean half? ;)

It was scary. I nearly dumped the idea actually.

Very brave selfie there Huga! Love it.

Annie I just love your Forrest............I think he is beautiful. (Yes hios nose did remind me also of a Borzoi)He is original!

Slowly catching up with everyones pics...will post mine once i work out what week is which...been busy with doing baptism pics & shows.

Ok catch up...

p_drawing75of1.jpg

Trying my hand at something different....picked up a pencil for the first time since High school.

p_bugyardberwick75of1.jpg

Bug I saw sitting in the head of a dandelion near my backdoor. I was actually trying to photograph a ladybird...but thought this curious bug was shot worthy!

p_jencomp75of1.jpg

My daughter entered 2 shots in a photo comp I entered. Her first time....got a second! So pleased she is developing an interest in something mum does! Now she wants to get new camera (hers malfunctions alot)