2 Whippets Rescued Today By Iggy Rescue

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys are going well, they've both started to play with toys over the weekend. They'd be feeling the weather change - radical today, it was 12 degs when I was coming home tonight. Luckily they have all those lovely coats we've been loaned.

They are having another vet check on Friday, they've still got a long way to go.

We will have some more pics in a few days!

The boys are going well, they've both started to play with toys over the weekend. They'd be feeling the weather change - radical today, it was 12 degs when I was coming home tonight. Luckily they have all those lovely coats we've been loaned.

They are having another vet check on Friday, they've still got a long way to go.

Aww they are starting to play!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: That's great to hear. :thumbsup:

And you're not wrong about the cold. :eek: It was freezing last night and this morning and all day... and again tonight. It's going to be a cold cold winter I think.

Looking forward to more pics in a few days, they probably won't even be recogniseable by then! :thumbsup:

Glad the boys are doing well and playing with their toys.The coats from us are not on loan they are to keep.Look forward to more pics :)

I figured it was going to be a cold winter based on the fur coat my sister's husky/shep cross has been developing well ahead of schedule. I am currently sitting at the computer wearing a beanie and wondering if I would fit on the dog's sun beds outside!

As promised, today is my DD (donation done) day. Hope it helps.

Gentle hugs to the lovely boys and thank you for updates :)

Sorry missed your post. You can donate any time you wish. These boys are going to be in foster care a month or two and will be going thriugh huge amounts of good food and multiple vet visits I'm sure. Thanks heaps :)

Ella the foster carer sent me a message to the Iggy Rescue FB page this morning to say the boys have put on weight :cheer:Dusty was 10.3kg and is now 13.7kg, Phoenix was 9.1kg and is now 11.7kg's

Ella the foster carer sent me a message to the Iggy Rescue FB page this morning to say the boys have put on weight :cheer:Dusty was 10.3kg and is now 13.7kg, Phoenix was 9.1kg and is now 11.7kg's

That is fantastic news :thumbsup: Hope all is well at the vet check today.