Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

Hehe they must know about DOL and how we all enable one another!

My order sus shipped on the site but unlike most of you I have not received an email saying it has been shipped or held back... And I had some things in there that was on back order too...

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the cloud collars work well for large dogs? Or just how flexible they are in sizing? The largest size says 18" and up, and my boy is closer to 28". He doesn't fit the largest size plastic elizabethan collar available form the vets.

My order has been held up because they've run out of periwinkle Go Dog Dragons and won't have any until the end of December :(

They do however expect green dragons by mid next week, so they've given me some choices.

They do seem very good at keeping in touch with the customers. I just wish I had a delivery to track!

Does anyone know if the cloud collars work well for large dogs? Or just how flexible they are in sizing? The largest size says 18" and up, and my boy is closer to 28". He doesn't fit the largest size plastic elizabethan collar available form the vets.

I can only comment on Kelpie sized dogs and tinies. I bought some of these in chihuahua size and kelpie size last year during free shipping. I found that all the ones I got were too small and the dog could get round them but the next size up was good. Their sizing chart must just be a bit too small.

Hehe they must know about DOL and how we all enable one another!

My order sus shipped on the site but unlike most of you I have not received an email saying it has been shipped or held back... And I had some things in there that was on back order too...

I hadn't received anything either, leopuppy, so I emailed them and then got sent the tracking information but it doesn't work :(

Guest Labradork

Did you ask about their usual free shipping store wide in December offer? I really hope it is happening again as I need a new set of weave polls, and a vent lock, and a crate fan and....

Whaaat?! :laugh:

As much as I would like to buy their whole range of stuffed dinosaurs, I can't go back. I need to save my dough for Poppy's vet dental appointments.

Edited by Labradork

Did you ask about their usual free shipping store wide in December offer? I really hope it is happening again as I need a new set of weave polls, and a vent lock, and a crate fan and....

As much as I would like to buy their whole range of stuffed dinosaurs, I can't go back. I need to save my dough for Poppy's vet dental appointments.

Ask Rubystar how her credit card felt after that promotion finished....was it 5 orders you put in RS? lol

Ask Rubystar how her credit card felt after that promotion finished....was it 5 orders you put in RS? lol

laugh.gif no I think you have me confused with someone else!

I put in 2 orders. One on my credit card, a second on my parents credit card as it was my Xmas pressie from them!

laugh.gif no I think you have me confused with someone else!

I put in 2 orders. One on my credit card, a second on my parents credit card as it was my Xmas pressie from them!

Damn lol I thought it was you, I know there was one person who kept putting in more and more

Picked up one of my packages today. Then got home to find a post office slip to say the other one can be picked up tomorrow. Damn my lack of patience, knew the secong package would be here any day now.

On the plus side Marlo LOVES his isqueak and crackle ball. OH does not love them (and the noises they make) quite so much :p funniest thing though is watching Marlo play with his Kong wobbler, he keeps trying to put his mouth over the top of it to pick it up. Too funny!!