4 Week Old Pups Dying Vet Can't Find Cause

A few years back, my dog had 5 puppies but 1 died a few hours after birth because the mom accidentally stepped on her. The other three pups died with an interval of a day and then a week. I was told that they probably got poisoned as they were last seen by our visiting friends eating off the stuff we left off to kill mice running around the house. However, when we found them lying around the yard dead, we didn't really think of getting them autopsied. It was heartbreaking as it is anyway.

would this be the dog who you crate "trained" by leaving it outside in a crate screaming the neighbourhood down?

How could week old puppies be running around eating mouse bait and why did you leave it down where dogs and puppies could reach it?

Do everyone a favour and stop dispensing your unsound advice, you clearly have no idea.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years back, my dog had 5 puppies but 1 died a few hours after birth because the mom accidentally stepped on her. The other three pups died with an interval of a day and then a week. I was told that they probably got poisoned as they were last seen by our visiting friends eating off the stuff we left off to kill mice running around the house. However, when we found them lying around the yard dead, we didn't really think of getting them autopsied. It was heartbreaking as it is anyway.

would this be the dog who you crate "trained" by leaving it outside in a crate screaming the neighbourhood down?

How could week old puppies be running around eating mouse bait and why did you leave it down where dogs and puppies could reach it?

Do everyone a favour and stop dispensing your unsound advice, you clearly have no idea.

Yes she said the puppy lost its voice from screaming for so many days.

And the time your dog was playing with a kitten and you looked away and looked back and your dog had killed it. I agree with rebanne, you have no idea.

Edited by Alibi

OMG who in their right mind leaves poison around dogs & their puppies :(

Crate training by leaving your dog outside in the crate for an extended period of time :(

Dog playing with kitten, oop's kitty is dead :( Etc etc......

If all of this is in fact, truth, I have read the last post by you ME.

Sorry but too upsetting for me.

Edited by BC Crazy

just when u think u have read it all :confused:

Word fail me. Seriously??? If there is a way of blocking someones posts I would like to know please (pm me) as I could not be held responsible for my words if I see this person post again.

Sounds like to me this is the type of person that makes responsible rescue necessary.

Edited by redangel

Don't worry about MarieEvans - she flits into threads, dumps a single post of dubious knowledge/nature, then never returns to the thread... simply not worth the effort to respond IMHO.

T.

Yes. I have noticed that. She never seems to post in the same thread twice.

Don't worry about MarieEvans - she flits into threads, dumps a single post of dubious knowledge/nature, then never returns to the thread... simply not worth the effort to respond IMHO.

T.

Yes. I have noticed that. She never seems to post in the same thread twice.

Maybe because she/he is too busy posting things here.