Missing Chinese Cresteds

SwaY

Interesting that 2 have been found. You'd have thought they'd all stick together in a pack.

If I was closer I'd be out there looking.

ETA I just checked out that FB page...seems they are doing all they can to find them, heaps of people are on the case

Not if they were terrified they'd have just take off running like crazy and by the time they stopped they'd have been on their own.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been checking the facebook page every half an hour or so hoping to see they have found them.. can't imagine what the poor owners and the dogs are going through :( Judging by the pictures of the car and trailer they posted they are very lucky to have walked away from the accident and lucky the dogs were also mostly unharmed.. hoping the 2 missing girls are found soon and safely :crossfingers:

My heart skipped a beat when i saw that there had been a sighting. There are so many people searching for these girls. It must be so stressful not being able to get hold of them. I hope they stay safe and are contained soon.

I've been in the garden for about an hour, poured a drink and came straight to the computer to read on FB that Whoopi is safe and well. Good what a dreadful few days these people have had. Hoping and praying that Cyan is just hiding somewhere and is well and ready to come home. :pray::pray::pray:

any details on where they're finding them, how far from the accident site? Are they finding near to each other or does it appear they all just ran in different directions. I do hope they find the last one safe and well very soon. Any word on the one that was injured?